A Spirited Perfect Ten

BrianLo

Hope I like it, I payed good money for my ticket.

Btw, I just won cheap tickets to Book of Mormon. HELL, YES!!!!!!!! :D

I saw this past Friday in San Fran, and a couple years ago in Toronto during its inaugural tour.

You are going to love it! I'd still be humming it if Fantasmic/Paint the night weren't such brain worms.

ThemeParkJunkee

o_O

Catching up since earlier today. For what it's worth, I read this particular thread on this particular message board because I love theme parks. I love reading the news. I own Disney stock (about 7% of my portfolio at this point). I enjoy the analyses that happen here from certain members regarding park attendance and company performance. I enjoy the speculation, spoilers and generally intelligent discourse of those that post regularly to this forum.

This is @WDW1974 's thread. I follow because of his track record and the other insightful information provided by other members.

Sure, I can put people on ignore. I skim a lot of the nonsense. However, today's discussion has just gotten way too contentious for my tastes.

As other members have stated, I have used my own knowledge of current financial media, financial news, track records of the OP and others on this board, and formulated my opinion based upon what I know. I may reach my conclusions in error, but they are my conclusions.

I choose to believe that @WDW1974 is onto something that should not be dismissed but discussed. I believe the WSJ breaking the story of the new Frozen ride as opposed to the Disney Blog to be suspect, but am not completely sure as to why. Perhaps the stock market prices dropping a little or there was an "exclusive deal" offered. I don't know. My very logical CPA brain says "deal".

I also choose not to "engage".

I will continue to read with interest. Skim what I choose to skim. Read what I choose to read. "Like" what I like. Quote what I feel deserves to be quoted and follow this thread because I enjoy the discourse.

Thanks all for your choice to "engage".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom