A Spirited Perfect Ten

Rasvar

Yeah but now Sci-Fi has the steak. What's the difference?

FWIW, I'm not fan of the dining plan. It's a financial break-even for most people at the expense of flexibility.
I think the difference is the stupid price. That is not a $32 steak. (At least the last time I tried it).
Must've been all those ribeye steaks I scored at pepper market cramming 4 adults into a pop room during free dining back in 07.
Four adults at room in Pop? The only thing scarier than that to me is trying to fit four people into an interior room on a cruise ship.

asianway

I think the difference is the stupid price. That is not a $32 steak. (At least the last time I tried it).

Four adults at room in Pop? The only thing scarier than that to me is trying to fit four people into an interior room on a cruise ship.
I don't know that we actually ever went to the room...we were "staying" at a deluxe

Cesar R M

Or the artist who likes to eat his morning aerobics and cover himself in syrup.
:hilarious:
cat_theisthisguyon.jpg

Do you want ants? Because that's how you get ants.
maybe thats his fetish? :joyfull:

Last edited:

Cesar R M

And then the inevitable dog piling of Doritos and doughnuts in the hotel gift shop the last day to take home. Because I normally would have bought 10 bags of $5 Doritos. People are idiots
but..but.. its pixie dusted doritos!!! D:

And that's how we get Enron, AIG, Lehman Bros, Countrywide, Worldcom and Tyco to name a few because the so called analysts were little more than PR shills.
you mean, all those companies that crashed or had severe incriminating and shady movements?
GAAASP!

Yensid1974

That IS what it really comes down to.

It's all about getting more people in its parks at higher price points. I want to punch people thru the screen when they suggest Disney gives a damn about too many people in a theme park. How insane is that?

This is true. As has been said before the only reason the hub redo was approved was because the execs were told it would increase in-park capacity.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
NBC sports grill announced at City Walk

http://www./headlines/nbc-sports-gr...universal-orlando-citywalk-opening-fall-2015/

Excited to see how this turns out, I'm a fan of the NBC Sports network and the concept art looks pretty nice.

in that article, there's a great illustration of just how dependent analysts are on the companies they cover.

He came in runner-up for the biggest job in the world,” said Laura Martin, an analyst at Needham & Co. “He should get picked up pretty quickly in some CEO-level position.”

WHAT?! since when is CEO of TWDC the biggest job in the world?!

Definitely not more important than leader of the free world but nonetheless one of the most high profile private jobs out there. A few high profile industries have their high profile CEOs, Iger (Disney) is media, Cook (Apple) is technology, Dimon (JPMorgan) is banking.

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
And that's how we get Enron, AIG, Lehman Bros, Countrywide, Worldcom and Tyco to name a few because the so called analysts were little more than PR shills.

I know research analysts at banks and can say that most couldn't have comprehended or identified the issues in those companies. Point certainly noted and true but things such as SPVs, derivatives and CDS are not stuff most people get, let alone the people doing them... There within lies the problem lol.

Blythe Masters (credited with creating derivatives) once said derivatives didn't destroy banking, people not understanding how to properly use them did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom