A Spirited Perfect Ten

ProjectXBlog

FutureCEO

what the hell is going on? all of these live-action remakes started popping up out of nowhere, and it doesn't seem like anyone asked for them. is the success of "alice in wonderland" and "cinderella" etc really worth this much?

Never really saw the Sword and the Stone but I love the King Arthur stories

HauntedMansionFLA

what the hell is going on? all of these live-action remakes started popping up out of nowhere, and it doesn't seem like anyone asked for them. is the success of "alice in wonderland" and "cinderella" etc really worth this much?
Cinderella had the Frozen mini movie lead in to help it out. But I thought the movie was well made. Tim Burton doing Dumbo should be interesting.

ProjectXBlog

Cinderella had the Frozen mini movie lead in to help it out. But I thought the movie was well made. Tim Burton doing Dumbo should be interesting.
of all of them, that's the one i'm most curious about. a lot of people dismiss him for being too weird but forget he has fantastic comedic sensibilities, especially with "mars attacks," "pee wee" and "ed wood." could be good

the.dreamfinder

Wouldn't it be quicker at this point to announce what animated film (singular) won't be turned into a live-action remake?
Cartoon Brew has you covered there.
http://www.cartoonbrew.com/disney/u...elremake-chart-sword-in-the-stone-116333.html
image.jpg

Cosmic Commando

First thing I thought with this Sword in the Stone news was, "They think this is their Game of Thrones, don't they?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom