A Spirited Perfect Ten

Mike S

Not related to what you were saying, but Gareth Edwards' "Godzilla" has a much better understanding of Spielbergian filmmaking than "Jurrasic World".
I'd agree with that but I still enjoyed JW very much. People complained that Godzilla himself wasn't in the movie enough but that was also the case in Jaws. I thought the build up was great.
At the same time though, Jurassic World pretty much ended in the exact same fashion as Godzilla '14 with Rexy playing the part of the King of the Monsters.
Yes, yes it did. And it was glorious :inlove:
Uh... why would you build a train station at the entrance of your park if you don't have a train?
LEISHD6478851.jpg
That I can tell you in one word......... TRADITION!!!!!!
Accoring to the ride description for Peter Pans Flight at Shanghai, it appears that they are using the same ride system that was planned for Monsters Inc coaster
No fair........

P_Radden

I give you that.

However... if a movie trailer is meant to give a viewer a peak of the film and see what its about, all of the "slow motion people screaming" and over the top Jesus/Superman symbolism has turned me off.

On the plus side, I didnt even notice that Afleck was playing Batman. Although he was the bomb in Phantoms.

D a m n it Dave, you're killin me this morning :D:D

Next Big Thing

True but they would be getting a lot less than DCA's 1.2 Billion with that lineup. 5 or 6 carnival rides (I am a defender of off the shelf by the way), 1 D ticket and 1 E ticket. Doesn't really sound like 2.whatever billion anything.
The problem is they have to basically rebuild DHS from scratch since the studio layout that they designed the park with is easily the worst park layout of any major theme park. Way too many dead ends, no real theme, no real flow to the park, everything is just sort of there (and most of it has to go).

mahnamahna101

Based on the presentation and what I have seen so far the park looks to be impressive. Maybe that is because I had set my expectations so low. But the stuff looks good.

I am jealous of the ride system on Peter pan for sure. Wonder how much that will increase hourly guest throughout.
If Peter Pan is a POTC/HM-caliber E, I may have to go to Shanghai someday lol..

If the new Peter Pan gets less than 2,000/hr, WDI is bone-headed. Seriously, if you're only going to have two dark rides, make them both 2,000+/hr. Same with Crystal Grotto. They'd also be smart to make SDMT 4 per row instead of 2. That would substantially increase its hourly capacity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom