A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

Sir_Cliff

Let's get back off topic.
Anyone seen the new Antman ride in Hong Kong?
It's a Buzz Lightyear overlay and I can't say I'm that impressed.

This does actually remind me a point WDW1974 used to make about Disney fans suddenly becoming fans of Marvel and whatever else Disney happened to buy. I never got that either, and with this ride I can see that the sets are very impressive and technologically a big upgrade from Buzz... but I just like the Buzz Lightyear theme a lot more. The music, the characters, and the colour of Buzz is more along the lines of what attracts me to Disney. This ride looks fine, but the Ant Man theme just leaves me cold.

Last edited:

ImperfectPixie

This does actually remind me a point WDW1974 used to make about Disney fans suddenly becoming fans of Marvel and whatever else Disney happened to buy. I never got that, either, and with this ride I can see that the sets are very impressive and technologically a big upgrade from Buzz... but I just like the Buzz Lightyear theme a lot more. The music, the characters, and the colour of Buzz is more along the lines of what attracts me to Disney. This ride looks fine, but the Ant Man theme just leaves me cold.
Hubby loooooves comic books - the Marvel movies gave me a means to enjoy some of my husband's fandoms. I tried reading comics, but they're just not my cuppa tea. :)

TwilightZone

For all Philharmagic questions:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom