A Spirited 15 Rounds ...

DDLand

Meanwhile at Universal

Introducing our latest theme park! NOTHING like all our other theme parks! Now you can visit Jurassic World (forget about the fact we have that in ANOTHER park), the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (forget about the fact we have that in TWO parks), and an animated world (forget about the fact we have that in ANOTHER park).

I’m not that happy with a lot of the stuff going into WDW, but it’s a lot more interesting than most of the choices Universal is making. I’m interested in pretty much everything coming to WDW over the next couple years, but the repetitiveness at Universal is starting to get old.

They’re shooting low.

bcoachable

Introducing our latest theme park! NOTHING like all our other theme parks! Now you can visit Jurassic World (forget about the fact we have that in ANOTHER park), the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (forget about the fact we have that in TWO parks), and an animated world (forget about the fact we have that in ANOTHER park).

I’m not that happy with a lot of the stuff going into WDW, but it’s a lot more interesting than most of the choices Universal is making. I’m interested in pretty much everything coming to WDW over the next couple years, but the repetitiveness at Universal is starting to get old.

They’re shooting low.
At least their shots have a theme...

Rodan75

They’re shooting low.

I have a bad feeling about this...and what it means for IoA or USF over the long haul.

Mike S

They’re shooting low.
Nintendo. That’s all I need man. Plus as time goes on it’s starting to become doubtful that Jurassic World is getting a whole area. Insiders seem to think we’ll be seeing the Universal Monsters. Other than Nintendo I don’t think anyone really knows what’s coming though DreamWorks is a strong possibility.

If the rides are great who the hell cares anyway? It’s still new experiences. As long as we don’t get more F&F’s it’s all good in my book.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom