A New Man

Maria

Originally posted by jay_london
Some of us 'Old Trolls' are watching!!:lookaroun

Woohoo!! Glad to see you again! ....and with the same avatar! :sohappy:

....to answer your question about the "guest": he didn´t post as guest, Steve gave the title after he was banned... The old Mr.Lightbeer had a very sarcastic sense of "humour" that made some of us have fun with the "Lame Post Society". :D :animwink: Of course, the forums were a lot less crowded so jokes of that nature were easier to make, and even then, got out of hand causing Mr.LB to be banned. Hope that explains it a little. :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by hmppan
It's like opening the holy grail..............DONT LOOK AT THE LIGHT DONT LOOK AT THE LIGHT

Heheheh, the holy grail??? We already have one...

(snicker snicker...I told them, we already HAVE one :lol: )

WDWspider

Originally posted by Maria
Woohoo!! Glad to see you again! ....and with the same avatar! :sohappy:

....to answer your question about the "guest": he didn´t post as guest, Steve gave the title after he was banned...

Well, not to keep lingering on the past, but why not list him as account suspended like others who have been banned?

At first I thought he was someone very important who was invited as a Guest to the forum to talk to some of you guys. :lol:

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by spider-man
Well, not to keep lingering on the past, but why not list him as account suspended like others who have been banned?

At first I thought he was someone very important who was invited as a Guest to the forum to talk to some of you guys. :lol:

Mr LightCHEER is a current member who posted under a new name (with permission) for that thread only (as I recall)

Now who the hell thought resurrecting THIS particular thread was a good idea? :lol: (BTW, I couldn't return that ugly Mother of the Bride dress...maybe I'll wear it to mightyduck's wedding. :lol:)

And jay-london, if you get called back, hi sweetie! :wave:

Maria

Originally posted by The Mom
Now who the hell thought resurrecting THIS particular thread was a good idea? :lol: (BTW, I couldn't return that ugly Mother of the Bride dress...maybe I'll wear it to mightyduck's wedding. :lol:)

I DID! :D :p

WDWspider

Mr LightCHEER is a current member who posted under a new name (with permission) for that thread only (as I recall)

Thanks Mom. Um... I agree... odd thread choice to ressurect. I'll leave the vault of doom now and return back to our happy home of chaos we currently have going.

Debbie

Originally posted by jay_london
emails are waking old demon posters as we speak, watch out after dark you poor unsuspecting young wdw magic posters, you have woken the dead:goodnevil

LOL!
JAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you! You were one of the originals here when I first joined. Hope you come back soon!

mightyduck

Woohoo! :D

Now THIS is a blast from the past!

jay_london

Originally posted by Debbie
LOL!
JAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you! You were one of the originals here when I first joined. Hope you come back soon!

Ah bless you Debbie, am always available to add my thoughts and comments, just rub the magic lamp or dust off an old thread and I will come arunning :wave:

SpongeScott

Originally posted by MKCustodial
Oh, come on, you're gonna tell me NOBODY misses MaelstromRocks and his weird parrot? Huh?

Anyone? :lookaroun
Well, I have to admit, MaelstromRocks did make me laugh out loud as I read his moronic posts.

jay_london

Hi Mom hows if goin:sohappy: :wave:

yellowstoner

Wow, I didn't know you could bring up posts this old. I was doing a word search and this one came up. Looks like there was quite a bit of fun had on these boards in the past and it looks like some had a bit too much fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom