A look inside the new Disney Story Room family suites at Disney's Art of Animation

Fractal514

They look nice, like it would be a lot of fun for kids. It doesn't appeal to my tastes though, I like immersive themes, not the pictures of character type thing. There is something about them that just feels cheap or tacky or something, I don't know what it is. I am sure lots of folks will love them and use them, and that's great.

Captain Chaos

Looks nice... not my cup of tea, but could be very popular... I see no reason why they won't be popular... kids would love these rooms... families would love these rooms... Disney did a great job, in my opinion anyway, on this resort... Can't wait to see the finished product...

devoy1701

The counter/cabinets in the CARS themed room are the same kind that most people put in their garage...just a thought...

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
omg that looks extremely gaudy. I guess its for the kids, if I take my whole family I think we would just bite the bullet and go with dvc

dreamscometrue

Sweet! Get it?...'Suite'..ha...ha...anyway...

We are DVC members who usually stay at the DVC villas now, but still very much enjoy stays we book at ASM, POP and CSR. I can see our family staying here a few nights. We always do a split stay now anyway, and these look fun and practical for us. :)

nolatron

Man, my daughter would LOVE to stay in a Little Mermaid room. $345/night is a bit hard to swallow when compared to offsite (~89/night) or even a DVC rental even but it might be worth it just to see her walk in that room, heh.

Have any room floor plans been released yet?

Man, my daughter would LOVE to stay in a Little Mermaid room. $345/night is a bit hard to swallow when compared to offsite (~89/night) or even a DVC rental even but it might be worth it just to see her walk in that room, heh.

Woah! Is that $345/night correct? I have read elsewhere that the suites would be more in the $200 range

lebeau

I'm glad the Little Mermaid rooms are not suites. I know where I am staying next trip! It'll be our first time in a Value. I can save some money and make two little princesses very happy! :sohappy:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Woah! Is that $345/night correct? I have read elsewhere that the suites would be more in the $200 range

They're family suites, so they're offering a little more space (along with a kitchenette) in each. Here's the pricing, according to this website:

The currently under construction "Disney’s Art of Animation Resort" is now open for reservations beginning June 2012. For arrivals June 1 2012, you can select a Finding Nemo Family Suite for $395 per night.

September 1 2012 gives you the option of Finding Nemo and Cars suites, from $279 per night.

October 1 2012 gives you the option of Finding Nemo, Cars and The Lion King suites from $265 per night.

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Resorts/Dis...-open-for-reservation-beginning-June-2012.htm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom