A look at the Magic Kingdom guide map - minus Mickey's Toontown Fai

Wilt Dasney

"Toontown? Never heard of it. Nothing but trees back there. See, look at the map. Trees, I tell ya!"

Good stuff, Steve. :lol:

jumblue

Looks really empty in the top right corner, Tea cups being the last outpost of civilization. I think it looks even more barren than some of the opening maps, as 20K leagues isn't even there.

TheBeatles

mickey's philharmagic has also had the "FP" symbol removed.

for all of you collectors out there... toontown/fantasyland cms were given farewell bandannas commemorating toontown's opening/closing and VIP lanyards to "party" in there for one night only.

minniemickeyfan

On another thread it was mentioned that you can see from the updated map that Town Square Exposition Hall is now called Town Square Theater. My question is do they still have the small theater in the back where you can watch the old Mickey cartoons? Sometimes I'm there and it always seems to be closed for some event. Or is there certain hours I should try to go? Thanks

Sad to see Toontown closed, but looking forward to the expansion.

Disney Rocks

Any pics of the construction wall in front of Toontown?

1. Is there a new railroad spiel?
2. Is there a construction wall around the Speedway?
3. How is TTF blocked from view by the train?

Thanks for any answers

askmike1

Any pics of the construction wall in front of Toontown?

1. Is there a new railroad spiel?
2. Is there a construction wall around the Speedway?
3. How is TTF blocked from view by the train?

Thanks for any answers

It's been closed for a day... there is nothing to hide yet. :lol:

dotKirk

It's been closed for a day... there is nothing to hide yet. :lol:

Yet there's a new railroad spiel and a mesh fence (soon to be covered by posters according to the train spiel) at the train station. A wall near Speedway to completely cover Toontown is sure to be coming very soon.

WDW1974

I can't wait to see how they block the view from the train! :lol:

Magical construction walls that bored housewife bloggers will spend five days every week taking thousands of photos of, of course!:)

Besides, because of the thinning of trees to begin with plus the construction you can already see so much (or could last week).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom