A good Christmas movie :)

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
This is just a good old simple Christmas movie that I enjoy :king: It's called " One Magic Christmas " :) I was not sure where to put this thread, because I am not sure if Disney produced this movie or not. I know that Disney put out a dvd edition of this movie and I believe it was on the Disney channel in the 80's, but I am not sure if they produced it or not ? In any case it's a great Christmas movie that I love :wave:

http://www.amazon.com/One-Magic-Chr...8-6384067?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1194374830&sr=8-1

col

my fave xmas film is miracle on 34th street with mara wilson and 1 of the attenboroughs. that is THE xmas film for me lol

dr_teeth90210

I like that one too, and I LOVE these:

Two great films!!!! I've got the Region 2 version of the"Muppet Family Christmas" because USA's version (aka region 1) is missing several songs due to copyright issues. And my region-free DVD player just broke. :brick:

At least I get to stare at the box this holiday season.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
my fave xmas film is miracle on 34th street with mara wilson and 1 of the attenboroughs. that is THE xmas film for me lol

I have miracle on 34th street in black and white on dvd :king: I have only looked at my dvd once and that was not even close to Christmas time. It was right around when I first purchased it and I always like to view the movie right away to see if it works lol > I should put it in this year. It's a really good movie :)

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
You can't leave out Disney's version of 'A Christmas Carol' when it comes to Christmas movies :xmas:

O yes I love that movie :) Tiny Tim is in that movie and my " Tiny Tim " name is kinda named after him :king: I also have a shirt with Minnie Mouse giving me a kiss and it says " Minnie Mouse and Tiny Tim " and it's interesting that I did not even think of the Disney version to the Christmas Carol when I had that shirt made :wave:

Minnie Mouse was like around 4 foot 6 when she kissed me in this photo and since I am 6 foot 3, I just had to put my Tiny Tim name on the this shirt, because it sounded so cute :sohappy:

Qandk, I am still going to send you the pm about those dolls and everything. I have just been kinda busy.

Flower'sChild

Original Poster
It's good to see that so many people here like One Magic Christmas :) I also really like the Angel in this film :wave:

BRER STITCH

YIKES! :eek:

I can't believe "One Magic Chirstmas" was made alomst 23 years ago!!!

Y'ALL ARE GETTING OLDE!!!!!

:lol::xmas::lol::xmas::lol::xmas:

qandk

Qandk, I am still going to send you the pm about those dolls and everything. I have just been kinda busy.
Thank you! :) Take your time.. I've found a few sites from researching, but I can't seem to find a decent place to actually BUY them ..hehe :shrug: :lol:

:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom