A few new Epcot retro shirts.

TheDisneyMagic

Original Poster
Hey everone, I couldn't remember which of these I have seen posted on here before. I picked up a couple of new Retro Epcot shirts today, the first two I have seen around the parks for quite a while now but the third one, this is the first time I have ever seen it.

I do appologise for the poor quality of the photos, A its from a phone and B one of the lamps just blew so its poorly lit in here at the moment.

First photos is of a green EPCOT CENTER shirt with all of the original pavilion logos on except the Wonders of Life.
shirt1a.jpg

Here is a more up close shot of the logos.
shirt1b.jpg

The next is a lovely blue shirt with the original park logo and name with the color band going across.
shirt2.jpg

This third one, is the one I had never seen until today, it has Spaceship Earth on a grid with EPCOT and original park logo.

The first two can be found in Mouse Gear and a number of the shops around the park, the third one I found it simly by glance, it was in the first shop within the World Showcase if you are coming from Odyssey turn right. I literally turned my head for a second and spotted in there. I haven't seen it in any other store.
shirt3.jpg

On a side note, I still can't believe how many of the limited edition Figments are still out there waiting for a new home. Both the spring time and fourth of July variants have dozens all over Epcot. I know his current ride is not the best, but I thought he was more popular than that. :eek:

Cmdr_Crimson

I like the second one..Now if they can only have a retro shirt featuring many of Epcot's Retro characters together like Dreamfinder & Figment, Smrt-1, Buzzy, General Knowledge, and Kitchen Kabaret..Add Spaceship earth with them around it and you got an awesome shirt. Plus a sweet artpiece for fans of RetroCot!

EPCOTPluto

In Mouse Gear once about a month ago, I tried all three on. If I may say...

~ The green symbols shirt is nice, but the collar is a bit wide IMHO. Plus, it might be a hit with a certain tour group...:lookaroun

~ The blue retro logo shirt is my personal fave #1, but as it was an XL, it easily accentuates your body...

~ The black TRON-esque shirt is the only one that has all the perfect sizing, but I have too many black shirts already! :lol:

Just my take. :wave:

DisneyWales

Awww i have the yellow one and love it, always wear it when I'm missing my happy place, think ill need to get a friend of mine to send one over for me.

Oddysey

I purchased the green one without trying it on. Sadly I have only wore it once because I hate the way the collar fits. I pretty much stick to my yellow vintage shirt on my visits.

EpcotServo

AA... What do you mean by that, then?

Alcoholics Anonymous Figment, a commemorative Figment plush with a haggard shave, complete with a picture of Dreamfinder and a warm pack of Bud lite and in a pose depicting a night spent talking about all those regrets! LE 1200 SRP~ $69.99

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom