a disney morning?

LoriMistress

wannab@dis said:
yeah, not really sure how to even reply to this one... you are kidding dixiegirl, right? if so, bad joke. if not, watch the news. there are many people suffering in FL right now and most of us are more worried about fellow members who are from the area.
This was totally random. Someone was just being positive? She didn't write, "To all Florida residence that has no homes right now: tell me if you ever had a morning that reminded you of a being at WDW, besides the wacky weather like the hurricane that you had." She wasn't even writing anything related to the hurricane. People seriously need to quit acting like a drama-queen and the PC act. It's getting old and no one likes a crybaby.

LoriMistress

dixiegirl said:
i'm sorry if i 0ffended anyone but my comment had nothing to do with being sarcastic. i was just being my normal happy self. sorry if i felt like sharing with these boards...they have gotten very grumpy lately...and i appoligize for the weather but honestly, that was not my intention..
Why say sorry? You don't have any control over the weather or if people are snippy. You're not being jerky at all.

LoriMistress

Sticking to the topic, I would say a Disney Morning is when I wake up and get ready to go out and I go out in the morning and it's around 8am and it's around 70 degrees. The temperture feels like being at WDW.

Erika

LoriMistress said:
This was totally random. Someone was just being positive? She didn't write, "To all Florida residence that has no homes right now: tell me if you ever had a morning that reminded you of a being at WDW, besides the wacky weather like the hurricane that you had." She wasn't even writing anything related to the hurricane. People seriously need to quit acting like a drama-queen and the PC act. It's getting old and no one likes a crybaby.

This person already apologized 3 days ago... see page 2.

wannab@dis said:
Ok, I get ya now. I guess it was just the timing of reading the post that got me. We were watching some nasty video from Orlando and reading about all the problems people were having. So no, the last thing on my mind was a "Disney Morning"! I apologize if I offended anyone, but I didn't think it out before replying. I guess I wasn't thinking about how people not affected would feel.

You are correct. Disney mornings are wonderful and I love them. But, my favorite disney time is in the car and listening to the park cd's. Sometimes it seems that we're on our way down to see the magic!

SewIn2Disney

Surfsupdon: Do you live in Seaside or LBI? Everything you said describes Seaside perfectly, esp the Wed. night fireworks. Just wondering because if you do, I'm not that far away, and it's always cool finding people on this site that live near you!

DisneyFanLS

I try to have a Disney Day every day!!!

I don't think there is a day that goes by that I don't think about being at Walt Disney World!! I DEFINITELY know what you mean about early Disney mornings at a WDW Resort...I too enjoy early mornings at WDW...I also feel absolutely AWFUL about the aftermath of Charly... :( I listen to a morning radio show out of Tampa (the MJ Morning Show) and he has callers who have suffered great losses in this terrible incident....by the way you can help the victims of Charly by calling the American Red Cross at 1-800-HELPNOW an making a donation.....while I'm at work, I'm thinking..."how many more days till my next Disney vacation???"...............

Bizarra

Disney days

I was thinking the other morning, it's been chilly here in Ohio the last few weeks, and while walking my little fuzzball, I had this, "it was this chilly in the mornings when I was in Disney in December." I miss being at Disney. That was my first trip since 1980. Now I want to go every year! LOL

A lot of times I will listen to WDW music in my car and some of the live365 Disney parks stations at work. I always get the, "What are you listening to." but they know I'm marching to my own drum anyway. LOL

I don't know about Disney mornings, evenings, whatever. But I love coming across something that reminds me of Disney daily. Today at work, I was helping out a patient who had a Rockin Rollercoaster T-shirt. We had a short conversation about that ride and that is all it takes for me to sigh and be anxious to go back. Yesterday I saw a Mickey antenna topper, it was Mickey in a pink car. I had never seen that one before. Everyday when I am away from this web site, I still see something Disney. And it makes me smile...

I totally know what you mean today i went to go get a burger and fries from some place and a lady comes in with a mickey mous t-shirt that has the year 2000 on it, Disney is everywhere!!!!!!!!!

mrtoad

Well, I can't have a Disney morning another place but WDW. WDW is the only place I am first up and ready to go, the only place I don't hit snooze, and hit snooze and hit snooze...

I hate mornings, except when I am at the World.

I do have Disney moments though. All the time. They are bittersweet as they make me happy and then make me sad for missing WDW. My moments come from smells, sights and sounds, could be anything. One that my wife keeps forcing me is, she always wants to go to the Cheesecake Factory and keeps calling it the California Grill. Makes me happy to think of the California Grill and the wonderful food and wonderful view. But then poof I realize I am over 1000 miles away and won't be going...yet.

But in the end Disney moments are good all the same because if I did not have them, it would probably mean I did not feel the same about WDW anymore. Not gonna happen...

Good thread you have started. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom