a disney morning?

wannab@dis

Ok, I get ya now. I guess it was just the timing of reading the post that got me. We were watching some nasty video from Orlando and reading about all the problems people were having. So no, the last thing on my mind was a "Disney Morning"! I apologize if I offended anyone, but I didn't think it out before replying. I guess I wasn't thinking about how people not affected would feel.

You are correct. Disney mornings are wonderful and I love them. But, my favorite disney time is in the car and listening to the park cd's. Sometimes it seems that we're on our way down to see the magic! :)

Erika

wannab@dis said:
But, my favorite disney time is in the car and listening to the park cd's. Sometimes it seems that we're on our way down to see the magic! :)

Just listening? Not singing and dancing? :lookaroun

I LOVE the park cds, especially since we don't get down to WDW very often.

tigsmom

wannab@dis said:
You are correct. Disney mornings are wonderful and I love them. But, my favorite disney time is in the car and listening to the park cd's. Sometimes it seems that we're on our way down to see the magic! :)

I love my Cds. We got Wishes when we were there last month...wish it came with the fireworks. :lol:

ditzeechick02

Ah we got Wishes about 3 weeks ago when we were down there... my boyfriend can't stop playing it. Then he falls asleep to the video of wishes that he recorded! :) Gotta love it! :p

WDWScottieBoy

ditzeechick02 said:
Ah we got Wishes about 3 weeks ago when we were down there... my boyfriend can't stop playing it. Then he falls asleep to the video of wishes that he recorded! :) Gotta love it! :p

She's right, I listen to it all the time, can't go a day without watching it and/or listening to it. I just ordered the official park CD the other day so I can't wait to listen to it everyday, too.

dixiegirl

Original Poster
see, at least i started something good!!! and i got yelled at.yes i know i was forgiven!?.......yes strangely enough i do know how the smell of the air condioning can remind me of being in disney...especially the smell of the exaust from a bus! sad, but true. i'm glad the mood is lighter around here.

GoofyFan1

dixiegirl said:
see, at least i started something good!!! and i got yelled at.yes i know i was forgiven!?.......yes strangely enough i do know how the smell of the air condioning can remind me of being in disney...especially the smell of the exaust from a bus! sad, but true. i'm glad the mood is lighter around here.

If you hang around long enough, people come around. Yesterday was a little stressful. What you started was something we tried to do in stressful times when I was a respiratory therepaist in the hospital. Change the subject, and get people's minds off their problems. As threads like yours started to appear, the initial reaction was to jump down your throat, but look what happened. People blew off a little steam and started to realize things were ok, and now everbody here realizes that they do have Disney mornings.

I'm sorry for the negative replies you received, I'm sure as I have read many of the people that reacted initially regret their initial responses. There are many friendly people here. And as I have stated, as well as others, we are a family, good or bad.

Disney Mornings are great I know just what you mean ..... It's not very hot yet but you know that humidity is gonna come out sooner or later.... humidity usually takes me back to disney.... Spoiler about philarmagic if you have seen it read this if you don't want to know about the show don't highlight it....and now whenever i smell some good desert Mickey's philarmagic comes to mind LOL Just somethings around the house can make you feel like your at Disney.... Songs, sounds, smells, we have all realized that Disney is some place special to us all here at WDWmagic or we wouldn't have joined the forum, for me it's a place where family means everything and when I wake up and am angry about having this busy day I sit in bed for 5 minutes and think about what i have and the expierences that have been lucky enough to have like Disney... and how lucky we are to be here.... Disney puts things into perspective for me how lucky I am to have been there ... It really is the happiest place on earth.....

Angie

GHOST1000

Yeah i agree w/ you. There are those few and far between mornings and evenings that are like that. It's funny but most of us disney fanatics are the same . I even go to extremes and turn the word 'disney' into superlatives like , "man! that was disneyesque!". When something is the ultimate of what it is. ok enough of the thread drift here. but i agree on those mornings.

kammybug

Can't say that I've ever had a "Disney morning" (i'm just not a morning person to begin with :rolleyes: ) but I've had some evenings that have reminded me of being in Disney. Also every time I pass by a cart in the mall that sells the cinnamon covered nuts reminds me of being there. I love that smell!

bgraham34

I dont recall hearing birds in the morning in Disney. Just screaming kids. Well maybe kids getting loud. Lately I have been waking up in the Disney mood since i will be going in 4 months so I shall enjoy it while i can.

barnum42

bgraham34 said:
I dont recall hearing birds in the morning in Disney. Just screaming kids.
Does anyone know what the bird is that sounds like a windup toy slowly running out of puff? I've often heard them, but have no idea what it is.

Erika

barnum42 said:
Does anyone know what the bird is that sounds like a windup toy slowly running out of puff? I've often heard them, but have no idea what it is.

:lol: That is a really good description.

There is a bird that sounds like that but I can't think of its name. Don't tree frogs also have a weird sound like that?

AliciaLuvzDizne

tigsmom said:
I love my Cds. We got Wishes when we were there last month...wish it came with the fireworks. :lol:
can you only get these cd's at the parks? id love to put them on my iPod and listen to them whenever i need a fix
:)

WDWScottieBoy

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
can you only get these cd's at the parks? id love to put them on my iPod and listen to them whenever i need a fix
:)

You can buy them from WDW Merchandise at 407-363-6200. It is a little pricey because of shipping charges. I forgot to buy the official park CD a couple weeks ago so I called and bought it. I did however buy the Wishes CD while there and listen to it ALL the time, I LOVE it!

Tenny317

I love a disney morning....even when you are not in disney world. I feel like that all the time and understand....its like this lil fog with the slight humidity. But you know the heat is on the way...and you're rite...you hear the birds chirping before the roar of the families and children getting up and about...I love it when its quiet and early at disney at ur hotel...its the best feeling...its like the calm before the storm (and sorry its an expression)

surfsupdon

I had the most unbelievable Disney evening. Listen to this fun story!

I got off form work and it was not dark yet, but not sunny, perfectly dusk. It was warm, not too humid, and I was riding my bike home form work (about 3 blocks--haha). Riding down the bayfront, the sun was setting and the lighting of the sun and lanterns/lights amoung the houses was serene and soothing. I felt like I was riding a bike around Crescent Lake or Barefoot Bay.

The best part was when I drove to the gym that night in my wrangler, top down, I decided to put my WISHES cd in b/c I was in such a Disney mood. Well, I forgot that Wed nights are free fireworks nights in town (I live on a Resort island, remember) and the fireworks went off as I traveled down the road with my WISHES music playing! It was great, pure Disney away from Disney fun and magic!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom