Hurricane Milton coming to FL

Fido Chuckwagon

danlb_2000

Premium Member

How about this one?

1728568771633.png

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Others have already pointed out that these are fakes, but you can also confirm it yourself just by looking at the first picture. The castle is wrong, the trees are wrong, the stores on the side are wrong, the hub is wrong, etc. It's not even particularly close.

It also has the "A.I. generated" look which is hard to describe but I know it when I see it.

SoFloMagic

celluloid

I'm wondering if they realized they're not in a position to staff it today. Not sure much is gonna be open out in the world today.
Yeah, with about two million plus without power, and many rosdways a danger...you can't really get more gas with ease and or roads may be flooded and/or home may habe catastrophic.

vikescaper

Just checking in. You guys okay?
We are fine. From what I can tell so far, there wasn’t any damage to the house other than a fence panel torn apart. A stupid pine tree, which I have always hated, lost many branches but is still standing. The neighbor behind me had a branch break off their tree and took down the power lines. There are power lines down in the back yard so I haven’t been able to do any clean up back there.

cranbiz

Just spoke to my Aunt who lives in a over 55 park in Mico, which is in the general vicinity of Melbourne . All is well. They had 2 tornados go over the park but they didn't touch down. Milton was anti climatic compared to the tornados. She does have power. Lots of leaves and misc debris but no major damage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom