News All-New Nighttime Parade Disney Starlight Set to Debut at Magic Kingdom in 2025

Squishy

I was just watching a video of Hong Kong’s Halloween Cavalcade and noticed they now have moving lighting that pop up on top of the buildings. At 1:40 in this video. These must have been upgraded post PTN because I do not remember moving lights. Maybe this is what MK will be getting?

They got added during development of Momentous I think. You can see them be used for their Boo to you drone show.

TTA94

They got added during development of Momentous I think. You can see them be used for their Boo to you drone show.

I like it! From the video anyway these lights appear to light up just the buildings morso than the street like DLs lighting does. Pretty much what MK already does for the seasonal parties. Hopefully this is the plan for Starlight.

jrhwdw

They were using some internals parts but the float very much still exists and could be reequip with the equipment that was taken. Someone said they went on the backstage tour recently and saw it being repainted.
Correct, so is it beyond Show ready or not?????

Not an insider but why repaint a Float if it's going to be scraped?????

Last edited:

TTA94

They were using some internals parts but the float very much still exists and could be reequip with the equipment that was taken. Someone said they went on the backstage tour recently and saw it being repainted.

Well if that is true then that is strange for them to repaint a float that they no longer plan to use.

TTA94

Crazy thought but how many Lights could be put on that float for Starlight?

Lol well apparently they plan to convert the Peter Pan Dreaming Up float so I guess it might not be out of the realm of possibility. Not sure how popular Brave is now a days compared to other IP?

I hope the Starlight floats won’t just be daytime looking floats with some lights thrown on them here and there.

jrhwdw

Lol well apparently they plan to convert the Peter Pan Dreaming Up float so I guess it might not be out of the realm of possibility. Not sure how popular Brave is now a days compared to other IP?

I hope the Starlight floats won’t just be daytime looking floats with some lights thrown on them here and there.
So do I but I will say that getting Pan's Dreaming Up Float is worth it to see the Flying Effect again!

Starship824

In the Parks
No

I don't think they're reusing the dreaming up float, I'm pretty sure it's just a new float that looks like the dreaming up float that's similar. Also it doesn't have marry Poppins in front either.

TTA94

I don't think they're reusing the dreaming up float, I'm pretty sure it's just a new float that looks like the dreaming up float that's similar. Also it doesn't have marry Poppins in front either.

You might be right. Not sure how they would be able to wire the Dreaming Up float or remove the face on the moon.

SpectroMickey85

Going off subject here a bit. Anyone think they might considering repaving Main Street soon? Last I was there I noticed the pavement was choppy in a few spots mainly around the tracks. I won’t get started on Trolly track subject but I’ll just say I’m surprised they have survived this long and without there being any incidents.

TTA94

Going off subject here a bit. Anyone think they might considering repaving Main Street soon? Last I was there I noticed the pavement was choppy in a few spots mainly around the tracks. I won’t get started on Trolly track subject but I’ll just say I’m surprised they have survived this long and without there being any incidents.

Well, I would say I doubt they would remove the Trolly and Tracks, but after the plans for Frontierland… 🤷‍♂️. In the event it ever does happen I would like to see them switch to the bricks that Hong Kong has.

jrhwdw

Well, I would say I doubt they would remove the Trolly and Tracks, but after the plans for Frontierland… 🤷‍♂️. In the event it ever does happen I would like to see them switch to the bricks that Hong Kong has.
Could the current version of FOF all fit in the Hub if MK wants to renew Main Street for Starlight?

In my memory, Main Street was never repaved all at once correct?

TTA94

Could the current version of FOF all fit in the Hub if MK wants to renew Main Street for Starlight?

In my memory, Main Street was never repaved all at once correct?

Don’t know about FoF but if they were going to do any repaving or whatever now would be the time before Starlight debuts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom