News Country Bear Jamboree is getting new songs and acts

V_L_Raptor

Didn't somebody else on here already confirm that they trashed the Splash Mountain animatronics? Or was that just the Disneyland ones?

Hard to say. The Splash Mountain animatronics, at least in part, were recycled from America Sings stock (of storks?). A few of them were otherwise stripped down to armatures and used as the atmosphere droids at Star Tours. It's possible they've been pulled for spare parts for those.

Unless Disney's desperate for basic hardware, I don't see these getting refitted to very many of the Country Bears figures.

Brer Panther

Hard to say. The Splash Mountain animatronics, at least in part, were recycled from America Sings stock (of storks?). A few of them were otherwise stripped down to armatures and used as the atmosphere droids at Star Tours. It's possible they've been pulled for spare parts for those.

Unless Disney's desperate for basic hardware, I don't see these getting refitted to very many of the Country Bears figures.
The Disneyland Splash Mountain animatronics are the ones from America Sings. Magic Kingdom's were custom-built.

Prince-1

I initially saw Pro as one of those Disney update YouTubers like DSNY Newscast and even Mickey Views. But it’s become clearer he’s another one of those grifters. By the way, isn’t Pro a member on this forum?

It’s a shame I never got to see the original CBJ. I was originally gonna go last August but things came up two months before. I’ll never get to see the original
Pro is a joke. His β€œinside” information comes from other proven insiders. And I am 97.28% certain that I am correct on that. ;)

Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Any idea how TBA opening will impact this opening date?
I'm gonna guess about a month or so after. Gives Tiana the spotlight for early summer while giving the Bears a chance to shine too. I'm not expecting a HUGE marketting push or anything, but this is still a "new" show that they're gonna want to have at least a few weeks to advertise. But with Tiana being the BIG 2024 opening they can't start marketting too close to step on its toes.

My prediction is either late July/early August

Captain Barbossa

Frontierland - Presented by Nissan

IMG_0641.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom