News The Walt Disney Company Board of Directors Extends Robert A. Iger’s Contract as CEO Through 2026

JD80

Sure but some to breathlessly post stock numbers if they are below an arbitrary point or in downward trajectory even if it's small. Doesn't go both ways so it's funny to me.

JoeCamel

He sold 80% of his stock several months ago when it was still in the 120s.

The sales were last year and he has sold his award for the last few years in December. I can't see any evidence that he has sold this year though.

He sold 50% of his holdings in 2022 (retirement) and it was not reported because he was not an insider but with the amount of stock he is awarded each year it replenishes his holdings.
Bob gets paid in stock awards and cashes in like any prudent investor would, it is bad juju to hold your wealth in the company you work for (Enron)

Looks like your article may have been taken from this one as the dates are similar but this predates the other. Maybe he sold it in several places but that was posted in February and referenced sales that took place in 2023

Last edited:

DisDude33

didn’t really know where else to put this but, here ya go. Wonder what he’s sneak referring too.

So, he said this yesterday an Inbound which is a Marketing conference my wife goes to every year for her work. Iger has been a speaker there multiple times and I find it interesting that the parks guy is there this year. I could be reading too much into it but this could be a sign that he’s in the lead for the big job.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom