Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

Lilofan

I wish I was in the secret society that gets a hint before the report, futures trading just before they come out is usually something to watch. From a few hours to a few days in advance some larger trades get made and mostly hit the mark. I know its illegal but that rarely stopped people when they were chasing a quick score and enforcement seems to be lacking.
You're be surprised when family and friends getting insider info do trade to make a buck and still get caught by authorities. For the Wall Street execs who do the dirty deed can be met with jail time. Martha Stewart thought she was above the law until the SEC caught her.

Last edited:

wannabeBelle

Even more so with Celebrity - also owned by Royal.
The President, Laura Hodges Bethge was hearing about a lot of problems. She took her executive team onboard "undercover" so they could experience for themselves what the issues were, saw some of the points were valid and made the necessary change. Check out the video for yourselves: Now THAT Is the way you handle problems that you keep hearing about!!! Great job LHB!!! Marie

John park hopper

The President, Laura Hodges Bethge was hearing about a lot of problems. She took her executive team onboard "undercover" so they could experience for themselves what the issues were, saw some of the points were valid and made the necessary change. Check out the video for yourselves: Now THAT Is the way you handle problems that you keep hearing about!!! Great job LHB!!! Marie

Bob should take a page out of her play book

wannabeBelle

Bob and Josh are probably too identifiable to realistically be able to do that but would be great for more executives to experience the parks as regular guests
I have said this for the longest time. They need to experience it as a regular person, paying out of pocket for stuff and see how things are on the ground. I think there is some combination of apathy and ignorance going on there. Marie

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I have said this for the longest time. They need to experience it as a regular person, paying out of pocket for stuff and see how things are on the ground. I think there is some combination of apathy and ignorance going on there. Marie
Tech giants don’t have any need to go down in social strata

That is the problem. And (you know who you are) spent the last 15 years encouraging them to act this way.

TheMaxRebo

Oh, it would be great, and lots of stories of Walt having managers do it, etc ... Just not sure realistic for specific Bob or Josh to do it and not get recognized

But no reason some of the senior managers/executives less known don't do that

DisneyHead123

I think execs visiting their own companies as “regular” customers (not VIP visitors,) is always good practice.

That said, I don’t know if it would help here. I’m sure they are well aware of areas where guest satisfaction is low. Len says they’re data people with world class data that not even Comcast can replicate, right? I think they know where the issues are, but the solutions involve serious denaro at a time where increasing cash on hand seems to be a growing corporate philosophy.

I do think attendance dips and competition from Universal / other cruise lines will be enough to shake things up though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom