Pre-Trip Buddy, aint nuthin' wrong. Get ya club on!

The saga continues! We be clubbin'!! Double clubbin' actually!

But 9000, whatever do you mean?

3 words: Yacht CLUB, CLUB Level!

This trip is somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction (of whose going).

My wife, C and yours truly.

20230424_130353.jpg

And we will be travelling with one passenger, extra fluffy!

IMG_20230519_083428_589.jpg

Say hello to Zelda!

Now, for anybody wondering why, let me give some quick background info on myself.

I am a Canine trainer/behavioralist and we often train working dogs for various purposes. Zelda is in training to assist a young child for whom she will have several tasks. And before anybody asks for any specific information, please know that it would require me discussing the childs medical information/condition which I will not do. I can however tell you that Zelda will be medical/psd dog.

Zeldas family travels to Disney several times a year. I have trained several dogs that have been to WDW with their families but the training Zelda will require is a bit unique and I need to bring her there myslef to actually train in the parks, resorts, and on the various modes of transportation.

I chose yacht club as a resort because they are pet friendly and even though a service dog would have legal access To any of the resorts I figured this would be easier not only for us, but the cat members of the resort as well since YC is prepared for dogs.

Zelda has already completed her public access training. Those of you here who follow me on Instagram have most likely already seen some videos of her or if you Haven't they are there for your viewing pleasure lol.

I am very excited about this trip as it will provide a lot of new experiences for not only myself but Zelda as well!

We have a total of 6 days booked and we'll be leaving near the end of this month. Updates to come soon!

And here's some pics of Marie trying to get to my seltzers!!

20230515_194112.jpg

20230515_194013.jpg

20230515_194004.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Oh my, am I really the first one to see this????
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

Edited to add that Zelda is absolutely precious!
Congrats on #1 status. C would be proud!
Marie! Buddy, I thought you had better taste!
Leave that precious seltzer loving girl alone!
Welcome to the quest! Always an honor to have you with us!
Where is PETA when you need them?
Oddly enough, I feel like PETA would be seltzer folk 😬🤣
This Is Us Lol GIF by A Little Late With Lilly Singh

And am super excited for this TR. Zelda is adorable!!
Once again!

I have to admit I'm super stoked about hearing about your trip with Zelda and everything you will be doing with her at the parks. Oh and you and C too.
Zelda and C are definitely more interesting (and better looking) than me.
Following along. Tremendous work you are doing training Zelda. I am looking forward to seeing the results of your work (and seeing Disney too!)
Thank you for the kind words! Do you follow us on IG?
Sounds like a great vacation and dog training session!!!

Looking forward to seeing it all unfold

Max
I've got a feeling you'll get actual eyes on how it's unfolding 😎

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
I chose yacht club as a resort because they are pet friendly and even though a service dog would have legal access To any of the resorts I figured this would be easier not only for us, but the cat members of the resort as well since YC is prepared for dogs.

Dubba Clubba! Cool 😻 And good lookin’ out for Zelda and the resort cat members heehee hee

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom