News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

TheCoasterNerd

In the Parks
No
It's strange that Naveen hasn't been getting much focus in the promotion for this retheme, isn't it? We haven't even seen any of his animatronics yet.
There was a blurry view of one in the back of one of their promo videos
1715696540718.png

pdude81

So does the DVC one require a hotel stay or not? This is confusing. It says members plus number of guests on reservation, but doesn't outright say that you need a reservation. I'm wondering if my wife and son can fly down just for the day and wing it. We are (blue) DVC but he can't be on the contract as a minor.

ToTBellHop

So does the DVC one require a hotel stay or not? This is confusing. It says members plus number of guests on reservation, but doesn't outright say that you need a reservation. I'm wondering if my wife and son can fly down just for the day and wing it. We are (blue) DVC but he can't be on the contract as a minor.
Typically, yes, you need a hotel stay.

pdude81

Typically, yes, you need a hotel stay.
This makes sense for moonlight magic when you have to be there late at night anyway and you get free admission from it, but they are having day previews (using your own tickets/reservations) and then making you stay the night after. Thanks for confirming. If my wife and kid want to go I'll have to get a burner 1BR at Saratoga

Stevie Amsterdam

"When Tiana's Bayou Adventure opens on June 28, it will use a virtual queue" [...] Tiana's Bayou Adventure will also be included as a Lightning Lane entrance in Disney Genie+ service"

I read this as that there will be no Individual Lightning Lane offerings, is that correct?

seabreezept813

The big drop was the only Splash thing that scared kids and from interviews imagineers have discussed wanting to minimize drop fear. I think they're making it as family friendly as they can exactly for reason you're getting at, that more younger kids will be interested in Tiana than Splash.
I mean you can't change that ride format nor would I want them too. But even my 6 year old will be too scared to ride. Just think they could have put something near it... meet and great, interactive activities (like drums in Pandora), not doing away with the playground. That playground was awesome for RS.

JohnD

"When Tiana's Bayou Adventure opens on June 28, it will use a virtual queue" [...] Tiana's Bayou Adventure will also be included as a Lightning Lane entrance in Disney Genie+ service"

I read this as that there will be no Individual Lightning Lane offerings, is that correct?
I think that was a mistyped. Currently, both Tron and GOTG have VQ and ILL (i.e. $$).

Edit: Just read @wdwmagic's post. I can't really believe that WDW will forego making extra money off Tiana.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom