News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

aladdin2007

I assume this wasn't sarcasm... if nothing else, they could've kept the frogs.

I've said this before, but at least when they turned Disneyland's Tower of Terror into a Guardians of the Galaxy ride, they were honest about their intentions.

I expect this to basically be Frozen Ever After 2.0 - good animatronics, decent special effects, otherwise not much of substance.

BrianLo

The lack of any character figures in that photo (AA or static) is highly concerning. Also really starting to get the sense that Disneyland will end up turning out better internally. An enclosed Slippin Falls will probably allow for more controlled and perhaps darker lighting, avoiding daylight spillage when you drop into the first scene. The flooded sets around this area will also likely lend themselves better to a swampy environment than the more narrow linear stream at WDW. As others have said, DL already taking place in a swamp is likely to be beneficial.

The armadillo is there. I’m a bit confused why no one else sees it or is commenting on it.

We also had an armadillo and Louie in places figures did not exist before.

89579C6A-E75C-4CB3-A2CD-685BD5CBE157.jpeg

SpectroMan93

The armadillo is there. I’m a bit confused why no one else sees it or is commenting on it.

We also had an armadillo and Louie in places figures did not exist before.

View attachment 788087
Great catch! And glad I'm not the only one who remembers there's a Louis figure and two armadillos on the outside portion; 3 more figures/AAs than Splash originally did on those parts of the ride.

MerlinTheGoat

Maybe I’m imagining things, it looks like a lighted figure.

TBA will have n-1 animatronics though. This is known.
It doesn't really look like anything to me, just background scenery. Think you might be mistaken.

Also, isn't the armadillo said to be a static prop, neither a proper AA nor even a simple moving figure? One of the interior figures of Louis trapped inside a log seems to move a little, but only a tiny bit at the end of the tail based off the video they showed. Not sure whether the one outside will move, but I'm not expecting much if any motion.

BTW, not sure if i'm familiar with n-1 animatronics. What are those?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom