News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

monothingie

Too bad, sugar puff. We could have been something.
Premium Member
This is shocking and makes me wonder if they have doubts about the long-term popularity of this attraction. To keep 7dmt, a 10 year old coaster, on ILL$ while putting this on G+ is a head-scratcher.
How hard would it be to switch from ILL to G+? Probably pretty easy?

If they could make this an ILL they would have. There is likely some calculation on the profitability of ILL vs G+ that dissuaded them. And/OR it would be a negative PR wise.

DCBaker

Premium Member
A virtual waiting room is now in place to make park reservations for Annual Passholders.

Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 9.47.01 AM.png

monothingie

Too bad, sugar puff. We could have been something.
Premium Member
Once the new DAS changes settle they won't need the VQ.
I don't think there are any imminent plans to remove VQ elsewhere at WDW.

Other than Park Pass Reversions, for me and probably many others, there is no greater driver of guest dissatisfaction to miss out on a VQ drop.

Brian

AP holders, you spent $1000 on your pass, you can VQ on 6 days to preview this attraction!

DVC members, you spent tens of thousands of dollars, you get 3 hours on 2 days to preview this attraction! Membership is magic!!! 🤦‍♂️
I personally think to avoid complaints like this, Disney should make the ride affinity group only. Unless you're a CM, AP, or DVC member, you can't ride ever. For ease of use, they can have Casting, Vacation Planning and DVC Sales Guides stationed outside ready to help guests join one of the eligible affinity groups.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Am I reading correctly...if you are an AP, you could conceivably get a VQ each day of the preview period and ride once per day? They aren't limiting it to once per AP like they did when you signed up for a specific day/time?

If so...that seems maddeningly foolish to do.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom