News Tiana's Bayou Adventure - latest details and construction progress

TrainsOfDisney

The old rabbit detail was so small, I really think it’s much of a muchness. The logs look virtually the same, and really don’t need anything added to them.
It’s all those small details that make the difference! The old dark rides at Disneyland have so much charm - especially Snow White and Pinocchio with unique “carvings”

Disney Analyst

It’s all those small details that make the difference! The old dark rides at Disneyland have so much charm - especially Snow White and Pinocchio with unique “carvings”

I really don’t think it’s a fair comparison. Maybe if they stripped the logs to simple metal shells you’d have a point?

And I’m all about the details, but this is a nothing story. It’s so small, so barely noticed, truly a detail not worthy of complaint for being removed.

The logs are still themed, and fit the story just as well.

JoeCamel

I really don’t think it’s a fair comparison. Maybe if they stripped the logs to simple metal shells you’d have a point?

And I’m all about the details, but this is a nothing story. It’s so small, so barely noticed, truly a detail not worthy of complaint for being removed.

The logs are still themed, and fit the story just as well.
You think there is a metal shell in the logs?

Consumer

The old rabbit detail was so small, I really think it’s much of a muchness. The logs look virtually the same, and really don’t need anything added to them.
For WDW I think this is fair. Even though I think it’s a downgrade, it’s a negligible downgrade. For Disneyland, on the other hand, I adore the Brer Rabbit that was on the front of the logs and they will certainly feel inferior if they don’t have a suitable replacement.
1715051958584.jpeg

Drew the Disney Dude

In the Parks
Yes
There's new audio playing somewhere that I'm hearing out front but I can't get any video to pick it up as of now. 😔
I forgot to come back to this, but I believe what I heard was Tiana talking in the turn before the drop into the show building. I could not hear what she was saying, but it was so loud, I originally heard it from the bridge at the bottom of the 50-foot drop and then ran to the bridge up front to hear it. This is where it was playing:
Screenshot_20240507_010937_YouTube.jpg

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The VQ is still needed for both rides so I still have a job and purpose around here..

;)
Your own charts (thank-you, BTW!) show that TRON rarely has a day when both the morning and afternoon lotteries are both less than 20 seconds.

Why do you think TRON still needs the VQ, especially when it's pretty likely that TBA will be getting the VQ treatment?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom