News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Vinnie Mac

Just imagine the Luminous barges with the RoE score. The fountains and lights would definitely fill the parts most guests found boring.

If only there was a globe in the middle then it would've been the perfect upgrade.
The recipe for this generations Illuminations is right there. I lowkey think Disney could do it but they have to be willing take risk (the risk in this case being the absence of IP)

ToTBellHop

I would agree but these seem like planned out changes, pretty much new sets of pyro in almost every part of the show.
It seems more like they are trying out different products to see if theyโ€™d like any long term. Iโ€™m sure they arenโ€™t trying these changes at random. I somehow doubt there was a lightning sale on Amazon that was too good to pass up on.

TTA94

It seems more like they are trying out different products to see if theyโ€™d like any long term. Iโ€™m sure they arenโ€™t trying these changes at random. I somehow doubt there was a lightning sale on Amazon that was too good to pass up on.

Think we might see some permanent changes next year?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Ya know this brings up a question I never really thought of. Where do they get their pyro from anyway?
1718817411119.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom