Avengers Campus: E-Watch! (Waiting on the new ride)

MarvelCharacterNerd

I haven't seen the Mjolnir bit! Is Doctor Strange done forever? That was a nice little offering
Testing if guests are worthy to lift Mjolnir has been a regular show in Paris since their Campus opened. Here, they only started doing it more regularly a few months ago, but it's less structured/more spontaneous than a formal show. Keep an eye out for Loki & Thor out together on Campus and you may find them doing it. I will fully admit, having tried it...

1726193812624.png

:D

The Strange show as it was is likely gone forever due to the Campus expansion. Whether they bring it back in a new version is probably dependent if a third Doctor Strange movie happens because movie releases = more budget. :D
100% agree - I'd take any musical back in the Hyperion
I don't want just anything, but we need something good back in there. ASAP.

Yeah as an IP it really naturally sets up for those sort of moments. I wonder if Stark Flight Lab will have any supporting entertainment in a similar vein
I would expect SFL to have something like the M:BO lobby video - we may get Tony himself welcoming guests to try the experience. I don't expect room for more entertainment in a building housing two attractions.

But Iron Man has been more mobile on Campus in recent months, which is nice to see him out of his corner by the Headquarters. He doesn't walk too freely in the crowds because he gets mobbed, but he's hanging out on the balcony more, being more visible, which is cool. :)

MistaDee

Testing if guests are worthy to lift Mjolnir has been a regular show in Paris since their Campus opened. Here, they only started doing it more regularly a few months ago, but it's less structured/more spontaneous than a formal show. Keep an eye out for Loki & Thor out together on Campus and you may find them doing it. I will fully admit, having tried it...

View attachment 815109

:D
Oh very cool - I love that they've started doing that.

The Strange show as it was is likely gone forever due to the Campus expansion. Whether they bring it back in a new version is probably dependent if a third Doctor Strange movie happens because movie releases = more budget. :D
As our resident MarvelCharacterNerd, do you have any hopes/dreams/ideas for what sort of other show concepts might fill that Dr. Strange Sanctorum level niche?

I think an X-Men danger room experience with Professor X and some cool special effects could be really awesome

I don't want just anything, but we need something good back in there. ASAP.
Facts. I'd love to see:
Newsies, (with a redeveloped facade, functional Red Car Trolley down a living Hollywood Blvd)
Mary Poppins
Aida
Beauty and the Beast
Hercules,
Hunchback,
Lion King,
even Frozen

Encanto would be a cool adaptation for the stage

I would expect SFL to have something like the M:BO lobby video - we may get Tony himself welcoming guests to try the experience. I don't expect room for more entertainment in a building housing two attractions.
I wonder if we'll see heroes from the various flight paths show up on different days advocating for their training program out front

But Iron Man has been more mobile on Campus in recent months, which is nice to see him out of his corner by the Headquarters. He doesn't walk too freely in the crowds because he gets mobbed, but he's hanging out on the balcony more, being more visible, which is cool. :)
Also was not aware this was going on, Iron Man benefits from not needing a face actor to really sell the experience

MarvelCharacterNerd

As our resident MarvelCharacterNerd, do you have any hopes/dreams/ideas for what sort of other show concepts might fill that Dr. Strange Sanctorum level niche?
One of the things I love most about Campus is that each new movie or show has had some character or entertainment representation. With the exception of She-Hulk which got a bench - and I'm glad nothing else - and Echo which was ignored entirely but should have at least had Kingpin out - though I'm hoping we may get him for Daredevil. So I like that we regularly get something new. I'm excited to see if Agatha will bring Teen along with her next week.

But honestly for me, I like watching the game shenanigans the characters get up to with the guests. I love casually playing Rock Paper Scissors with them or following them around on spy missions more than most of the formal training shows.

I'm glad we still have the stuntronic Spidey and the Black Widow/Black Panther/Captain America stunt show happening, along with the Dance-Off. I still think those are terrific, especially considering how they regularly change up the Dance-Off to keep it fresh.

I'd like to have another magic component in there - maybe even just Doctor Strange interacting with the Orb of Cagliostro - which has such MOODS at night! :D

I am hoping for Daredevil we get a stunt show appearance. And I hope they continue to bring back the Hawkeye Christmas stunt show, which aside from the Dance-Off is my favorite show on Campus. It's hilarious and heartwarming - just perfect.

I think an X-Men danger room experience with Professor X and some cool special effects could be really awesome
I'm hoping the Mutants are a big enough success in the MCU that they warrant their own E-Ticket attraction. It's the only thing I'd forgive losing the Hyperion for.

Facts. I'd love to see:
Newsies, (with a redeveloped facade, functional Red Car Trolley down a living Hollywood Blvd)
Mary Poppins
Aida
Beauty and the Beast
Hercules,
Hunchback,
Lion King,
even Frozen

Encanto would be a cool adaptation for the stage
I'd just like Rogers or Aladdin back. :D But for something new, I'd love Tangled - though the Fantasy Faire show really is perfection - or Moana or Encanto. Though I'd be very happy for Poppins, B&B, Hercules or Hunchback as you mentioned.

I wonder if we'll see heroes from the various flight paths show up on different days advocating for their training program out front
I'd guess they'll be happy to chat with guests who experience it as they meet around Campus, but I just don't expect anything specifically set up for that.

Also was not aware this was going on, Iron Man benefits from not needing a face actor to really sell the experience
He's got a lot of dialogue that's really fun. I don't visit him often but when I do, he makes me laugh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom