Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

PiratesMansion

Glad to hear that at least Mondo is getting some love.

That said, had they waited, they could have turned Hungry Bear into Mondo Burger.

1726011862626.png

1726011920394.png

MoonRakerSCM

I swear I recently saw either in this thread or the WDW side someone posting an image of SotS from Disney Studios tucked away in a forgotten corner of a room... well WDI got to it within the past few days and replaced the image with Mr. Toad.

It's like the only thing the DEI force is good at is reading forums for ideas on what to do next.

Figments Friend

Probably the movie poster image from ‘SotS’ that was still located at DHS.
I visited back in May and was happily stunned to still see it on display on the wall within a Attraction.

I was wondering how long it would take until someone from the ‘Disney committee’ would discover it was still there in plain view.

I mentioned the poster still being present on the Forum within the WDW ‘Tiana’s Bayou Misadvenure’ thread back in May after my visit but specifically did NOT say exactly where it was located.
I knew full well if it was revealed it would be removed, and sure enough someone else apparently ‘found it’ and wasn’t as mindful to take care it naming the location.

Disney folks read this forum daily, and I am not talking about fans….
So watch what you say or share pictures of, kids.

Mickey is always watching…..

-

mickEblu

Probably the movie poster image from ‘SotS’ that was still located at DHS.
I visited back in May and was happily stunned to still see it on display on the wall within a Attraction.

I was wondering how long it would take until someone from the ‘Disney committee’ would discover it was still there in plain view.

I mentioned the poster still being present on the Forum within the WDW ‘Tiana’s Bayou Misadvenure’ thread back in May after my visit but specifically did NOT say exactly where it was located.
I knew full well if it was revealed it would be removed, and sure enough someone else apparently ‘found it’ and wasn’t as mindful to take care it naming the location.

Disney folks read this forum daily, and I am not talking about fans….
So watch what you say or share pictures of, kids.

Mickey is always watching…..

-

They must love my commentary then. Hahah

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom