News New Play Pavilion to replace Epcot's Wonders of Life

Bocabear

Well....if there are more things to do and more attractions, people will be less likely to spend the additional $21 for Lightning Lane to ride GOTG...I will not be super surprised if underperforming Pavilions start to close one by one... Maybe Morocco next....Then perhaps The Living Seas... By then EVERYONE will have to purchase Lighting Lane in order to fill a half day's worth of experiences...

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I just watched the YT video from For Your Amusement about Mission:Space and how there's never much of a wait anymore for it and if it will be replaced soon.

Then I thought, they could convert the WoL building to a Mission:Space add-on...make it a planetarium/space area with lots of things...it would also be super easy to route guests to it:

1724192839522.png

Bocabear

The no-brainer would exit Mission Space into the WOL building as a Galactic Terminal or Space Port... then multi attractions within the building... Restaurant, QS, shop... Bring back the fun and wonder of space travel in the future.....
Of course, this would work extremely well for Tomorrowland, but they seem intent on just ignoring it and letting it decay.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
The no-brainer would exit Mission Space into the WOL building as a Galactic Terminal or Space Port... then multi attractions within the building... Restaurant, QS, shop... Bring back the fun and wonder of space travel in the future.....
Of course, this would work extremely well for Tomorrowland, but they seem intent on just ignoring it and letting it decay.

Maybe if they realize they can add more fancy upcharge things to it. I'm not saying they should but it might be the only thing to get them to do anything....offer free activities, some nice counter service things, and maybe something fancier.

It would also be cool if they leaned on Horizons for inspiration for some parts of it, but I know that won't happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom