Universal Epic Universe (South Expansion Complex) - Opens 2025

sedati

My concern is that the classic monsters are going to be treated more like the Avengers than their classic counterparts. Not that I'd mind an Avengers-type attraction, but while I feel the village will deliver on dark and spooky (once the sweltering Florida sun sets) I worry the attraction will be more loud and flashy.

Disneyhead'71

My concern is that the classic monsters are going to be treated more like the Avengers than their classic counterparts. Not that I'd mind an Avengers-type attraction, but while I feel the village will deliver on dark and spooky (once the sweltering Florida sun sets) I worry the attraction will be more loud and flashy.
I mean, the Phantom has a pipe organ that shoots flames.

999th Happy Haunt

If you are expecting a slow "build up" like Haunted Mansion... prepare to be disappointed. This is a Universal attraction (that lasts ~4-5minutes), the action will start immediately from Scene 1.

The queue/preshow will setup the story and be the "build up" for the ride part itself.
I think the land itself will also be great build up for the ride.

Jedijax719

Is Universal going to reboot, reinstate their monsters cinematic universe to coincide with EU/DU? I see there's a Wolfman movie in 2025 and James Wan is also supposedly doing a Frankenstein movie. If done well, I can see the Frankenstein movie doing VERY well.

JT3000

Is Universal going to reboot, reinstate their monsters cinematic universe to coincide with EU/DU? I see there's a Wolfman movie in 2025 and James Wan is also supposedly doing a Frankenstein movie. If done well, I can see the Frankenstein movie doing VERY well.
They're always trying to reboot the monsters, and usually failing. This land's very name is a legacy of that fact.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom