News Big changes coming to EPCOT's Future World?

aladdin2007

Porting the Tangled ride to the Germany pavilion is probably a best case scenario at this point in time. WS needs more rides
Will be interesting to see if this comes to be, it looks like a charming attraction that would fit in well in WS despite more ip cramming. But if they nuke it and cut it all down to a lesser cheapo even shorter version, I'd say don't bother.

CJR

Looks like Bob Iger also made it to EPCOT today:

Could be why the banners got put back up a couple weeks ago.

I'm glad he got to walk it during the daylight, since that makes up the majority of the operating day. He was probably reminded that there is no festival right now multiple times.

Still, the heat is on, even if it's not peak heat, so I'm glad he got to feel it, at least. I bet they tried to get him to come for the fireworks.

Skibum1970

Indeed he does fly in one of the company's jets, but that wouldn't work for the joke that Communicore Hall looks like an airport terminal.

Sorry, I thought that you meant that Iger took one look and ran for his jet back to Burbank. Not that he got confused as to which one was a terminal and which Communicore Hall.

Chef idea Mickey`=

Seeing him appear at Epcot just now looks and feels so cheesy.. I mean if him being there hasn't anything to do with World Celebration and learning from mistakes so it never goes forward for the next future projects. If he is there for Comnuninocre Hall why not seen it privately before the opening himself.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Seeing him appear at Epcot just now looks and feels so cheesy.. I mean if him being there hasn't anything to do with World Celebration and learning from mistakes so it never goes forward for the next future projects. If he is there for Comnuninocre Hall why not seen it privately before the opening himself.

Disney fans: Why aren't the CEO and Board Members in the parks seeing things for themselves first hand?

Also Disney fans: I don't want to see the CEO in the parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom