7 x 7 album

Coree

Original Poster
I really love that page, Coree! I like the background picture you used and the stars at the top of the page. All of the photos are really great! I especially like the one with your little one where she is giving five to the cast members, it is so sweet.

Thanks! You'll probably see that photo make an appearance in an upcoming photo contest. :)

eagles

I really love that page, Coree! I like the background picture you used and the stars at the top of the page. All of the photos are really great! I especially like the one with your little one where she is giving five to the cast members, it is so sweet.

ditto what she said! all of it. love it. your little one is just adorable.

Coree

Original Poster
Well, my goal was to get this album finished before our next trip. Since we live a week from today I figured I'd better get moving. So, here are the last two pages.

Monorailcopy.jpg

Drawingcopy.jpg

eagles

how cute.

i love your ripped paper, was it already ripped or did you do it yourself? if so i like it.

i also like your dots/circles acrosss the bottom.

and thanks for giving me another idea for lacy's trip. the drawing will be so cute.

SewIn2Disney

Awww! The picture with the characature is adorable! What a great perspective it's taken from!

I do one of those silouettes every trip---And I ALWAYS get it done from "Vinnie" in DTD---he's done every single one of mine from November 1988 until my last trip in August (14 silouettes total!)

Do you plan on doing a characature every time you visit? It makes for a cute progression of pictures on a wall.
(And for an absolutly adorable scrapbook page---well done!)

Coree

Original Poster
how cute.

i love your ripped paper, was it already ripped or did you do it yourself? if so i like it.

i also like your dots/circles acrosss the bottom.

and thanks for giving me another idea for lacy's trip. the drawing will be so cute.

The embellishment was already torn that way. The drawing was easily one of our favorite memories. The first day we saw the artist at AS Movies we knew we wanted to do it, we just weren't sure if DD would sit still long enough for him to draw it. We finally decided to try it the day before we were going to leave. The artist (Ted) was great at keeping her entertained and also doing a wonderful job on the drawing. We've decided that will be a tradition for every trip. Can't wait to get a new one very soon!

mouselvrmom

Those are great, Coree! I,too, love that one where he's drawing and you see your little one on your lap! It's a fantastic picture- kudos to your hubby! That one will be such a great memory! I love the circles on that page, too. I like how you have different colors on each of the sides. And now that you're finished, you can go on your trip and come back with more pictures to do. :sohappy:

Coree

Original Poster
Those are great, Coree! I,too, love that one where he's drawing and you see your little one on your lap! It's a fantastic picture- kudos to your hubby! That one will be such a great memory! I love the circles on that page, too. I like how you have different colors on each of the sides. And now that you're finished, you can go on your trip and come back with more pictures to do. :sohappy:

Thanks! DH is VERY proud of that photo. I usually take control of the camera on our trips so he loves it when he gets hold of it and gets to be creative. :)

If DD isn't scared of the characters (which is a distinct possibility that she will be at this point), I'm planning to have her get autographs and then do a small digital album for her focusing on those and the photos of her with the characters. We'll have to see how that goes though! The best laid plans . . . :lol:

Disneyfalcon

Thanks! DH is VERY proud of that photo. I usually take control of the camera on our trips so he loves it when he gets hold of it and gets to be creative. :)

If DD isn't scared of the characters (which is a distinct possibility that she will be at this point), I'm planning to have her get autographs and then do a small digital album for her focusing on those and the photos of her with the characters. We'll have to see how that goes though! The best laid plans . . . :lol:

Those are great pages Coree! We do the charicatures every time too. You're going to have so much fun!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom