5th gate disneysea

njDizFan

I don't think we need one or will get one. Much rather see upgrades, refurbs and additions to the existing parks.

but I really thought Night Kingdom was going to happen for a while.

Buried20KLeague

If DisneySea was to be the 5th gate at WDW, what do you think that would mean for The Seas with Nemo and Friends? Do you think they would move it or would it have no effect at all?

None. TDS doesn't have anything Nemo related in it.

But Sea won't ever be built here anyway. So don't sweat it. :lol:

bgraham34

I definitely think a fifth gate will show up one day. I also believe as part of that fifth gate a hotel entrance will be apart of it as like Disneyland Paris or like Disney Sea I believe. That would be a huge money maker for Disney and I can't see them passing that up in Florida.

Figment632

Nope, this is going to be the 5th gate:

Slide1-6.jpg

Is that a picture of Dinoland USA?

radiosanchez

One of the things missing from Central Florida (that the Disney parks have in Tokyo), that would be the obvious necessity, is frontage to any major body of water. TDS and TDL are by Tokyo Bay.

So even if they did build DisneySea with all the resources it had in Japan, the obvious would be missing. Lakes don't count.

celticssuck

Original Poster
So thay couldn't be put it in orlando because they have no water around it.Look at Seaworld Orlando they have water eventhough it's manmade

magicmaya

I hope disney doesn't make a carnival park! My parents don't let me go to the carnival, only the carnival cruise! They don't let me go into Dinoland USA either! They only let me ride dinosaur:)

They are just trying to let me be safe! Like that time my dad let me walk on the DL space mountain stairs next to the track after hours!:rolleyes: Great experience!

goodtimes5286

Disney would never build a coaster park, but I like your spirit.
lol yeah i know, but if i did it, it would be a success, no cornor cutting. 5-7 themed areas, A, B, C, D, n E in each area (with 1/2 being children coasters [barnstormer n unicorn], 2/3 being family friendly coasters[BTMRR n SM], and 1 being a thrilling family coaster, kinda like EE n RnRC), a quick service resturant n a sit down in each area, themed exit queues with merchandise from the ACTUAL ride. But i would build most of them so that it didnt feel like a roller coaster (like the mummy), structurally yes, but would it feel more like an experience than a coaster
I hope disney doesn't make a carnival park! My parents don't let me go to the carnival, only the carnival cruise! They don't let me go into Dinoland USA either! They only let me ride dinosaur:)

They are just trying to let me be safe! Like that time my dad let me walk on the DL space mountain stairs next to the track after hours!:rolleyes: Great experience!
they dont let you???

i think im way off on the ages i think people are on here :confused:

ChrisFL

Premium Member
I hope disney doesn't make a carnival park!

You mean another carnival park...they already built DCA.

As far as moving the Seas with Nemo and Friends to DisneySea, actually there is practically nothing to do with real sea life in the entire TDS park.

After reading about the proposals for the Long Beach Port Discovery/DisneySea on Micechat, it's interesting to note they don't have anything about sea life in the existing park but it was planned for the original one, then again the Japanese culture is based around eating anything from the sea, so they probably know a lot already :animwink:

EPCOT Explorer

You mean another carnival park...they already built DCA.

As far as moving the Seas with Nemo and Friends to DisneySea, actually there is practically nothing to do with real sea life in the entire TDS park.

After reading about the proposals for the Long Beach Port Discovery/DisneySea on Micechat, it's interesting to note they don't have anything about sea life in the existing park but it was planned for the original one, then again the Japanese culture is based around eating anything from the sea, so they probably know a lot already :animwink:

It would be a perfect way to spark some expansion...Or to use that as a stepping stone in building a American version.:lookaroun *prays*:lol::eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom