5th gate disneysea

magicmaya

will we be seeing a 5th gate? No!

They should spend that money to take down stitch and build some better attractions.The parks that really need attractions are:
DHS
DAK

Can't wait until WDW get's some of it's loving,caring people back.WDW needs more attention!

DisneyBoi1215

will we be seeing a 5th gate? No!

They should spend that money to take down stitch and build some better attractions.The parks that really need attractions are:
DHS
DAK

Can't wait until WDW get's some of it's loving,caring people back.WDW needs more attention!

Don't forget about MK. MK really needs some major D- and E-Tickets!

Pioneer Hall

I think a 5th gate will happen...but it will be years and years from now. I don't think it will be DisneySea, because it can never be done as well in America as it is in Tokyo.

Hathaway Browne

Well Imagineers have never produced an exact clone. Save some parts of HKDL, but if you look as the larger picture with that park, it has its own style. So while we'd love to see an exact clone of TDS, it probably wouldn't be the same... which is a good thing. Having said that though; its unlikely to happen. For starters it would mean TDO having to actually spend some money.

I agree.. I think they need to make all the parks full day parks. MK and Epcot are already considered full day so DHS and AK are the ones that need the attention. Also whats the situation with that Monster's Inc. coaster? Are there even any talks of it?

WDW1991

If DisneySea was to be the 5th gate at WDW, what do you think that would mean for The Seas with Nemo and Friends? Do you think they would move it or would it have no effect at all?

krankenstein

Nope, this is going to be the 5th gate:

Slide1-6.jpg

jhastings74

Eh....let's take care of gates 1-4 first, shall we? Maybe through in a little love for PI if there's any change left over...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom