Pre-Trip 50 Shades of Green

krause

So my pretty little princess requested a chocolate poop cake for her birthday. Not certain magical is the right word here :hilarious::hilarious:. But she's having a birthday party at school today and then we'll do more cake tonight. She had a Frozen pool party on Saturday, too, along with birthday pancakes and a new Cinderella Castle dollhouse. So she hopefully set with the magic before the poop cake is served :hilarious::hilarious:

View attachment 266839
View attachment 266840
Umm WHERE IS THAT AMAZING CASTLE FROM?? :eek:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Original Poster
Umm WHERE IS THAT AMAZING CASTLE FROM?? :eek:

It was originally a Disney item for Walmart and i think a couple other stores, but it's been discontinued. I found this brand new in box on either Craigslist or Facebook marketplace for only $50 though.
They currently have an Ariel Castle at Walmart, but you can find some others by searching kidkraft Disney dollhouse on Google!

Sillysidewalker

It was originally a Disney item for Walmart and i think a couple other stores, but it's been discontinued. I found this brand new in box on either Craigslist or Facebook marketplace for only $50 though.
They currently have an Ariel Castle at Walmart, but you can find some others by searching kidkraft Disney dollhouse on Google!

I just googled the Ariel castle and my 8 year old self is weeping that it wasn’t around when I was a kid. My girls already have 3 castles...

Happy birthday A! 3 is such a fun age.

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Original Poster
A had her well visit today, and she's grown an inch and a quarter since Christmas! She was just under 38", but could have ridden 7DMT with any pair of her shoes.

Today, two months later, she's 39.25 inches without shoes. So even though she likely won't want to ride them, she'll probably be tall enough for Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Test Track, Soarin, ToT, Star Tours, and Dinosaur when we go in September! I feel like Jasmine right now:

a-whole-new-world-gif-2.gif

MegRuss626

So my pretty little princess requested a chocolate poop cake for her birthday. Not certain magical is the right word here :hilarious::hilarious:. But she's having a birthday party at school today and then we'll do more cake tonight. She had a Frozen pool party on Saturday, too, along with birthday pancakes and a new Cinderella Castle dollhouse. So she hopefully set with the magic before the poop cake is served :hilarious::hilarious:

View attachment 266839
View attachment 266840

A is a girl after my own heart....we both love princesses and know that one birthday celebration is never enough!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom