Pre-Trip 50 Shades of Green

ELeigh

21) NO NEW GEAR. I went a little overboard shopping for our last trip because it was possibly the only trip we'd ever take. Her closet already looks like this, though, so there's really no reason to go shopping again
My biggest weakness is cute Disney clothes/toys. My kids have a ton of outfits from our Disneyland trip in November that will still fit for our WDW trip in May and I have resolved not to buy anything else but that doesn’t stop me from stalking Disneystore and Zulily just in case there is something over the top adorable (I am hard to impress after 4 years of this lol)

PineapplePrincess

Ahhh...so excited to see the rest of your goals! We used to stay at SoG before we joined DVC and I really miss the huge rooms. I am currently 18 days away from my 3 generation girls trip and I'm sure my 19 year old daughter will be less cooperative than your toddler! Hopefully she'll be on her best behavior so as not to disappoint her grandmother.
I am also not a carrot cake fan, but I LOVE the carrot cake cookie!

krisri18

Okay, so on our last trip we weren't really able to do any rides. The queues were dark and the "decorations" were scary, and there were a LOT of tears. But that isn't stopping me from trying a few new attractions I think she'll really love if I can just get her on the ride vehicle. The next few list items are all rides/attractions I'm hoping we can try without the theatrical dramatic meltdown and the crowd of people staring at me like I'm the worst mother ever...

26) Journey Under the Sea - A loves Ariel. LOVES Ariel. On our last trip though, we didn't make it past Scuttle
View attachment 265313

27) Corny dad jokes are my thing. Corny dad jokes and sarcasm are my native language. I really really REALLY want to go on the Jungle Cruise
View attachment 265314

28) One thing that got cut due to time was the Moving Park Bench, so it's back on the list for this trip
View attachment 265315

29) One thing that I was really looking forward to was Tom Sawyer Island, but due to the operating hours of the ferries we had to skip it :(
View attachment 265316

And since we're in MK anyway, let's talk about the food that we missed on the last trip....

30) Casey's Corner corn dog nuggets
View attachment 265319

31) Sleepy Hollow waffles

View attachment 265327

32) obviously not this food challenge version, but I really want to try the Pecos Bill nachos!!
View attachment 265330

Hopefully she'll go on the Little Mermaid ride because I think that opens up a lot of possibilities with similar rides around the park. If not, I'll adjust and eat my feelings...:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Fastpass for Under the Sea should bypass Scuttle, if you want to make sure A gets to ride!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom