Pre-Trip 50 Shades of Green

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Bit late here.... I've been avoiding posting these because they're not my best work, but here goes:

M= Meeko
View attachment 271804

N = Nala
View attachment 271805

O = Oaken
View attachment 271806

P = Perriwinkle (Tinkerbell's sister)
View attachment 271807

She turned out a bit like that troll face meme:
View attachment 271809

And Q = Queen Grimhilde
View attachment 271811

I think she turned out generally okay but clearly got stung in the lips by a bee. Or she's alergic to something she just ate. Or she borrowed Jessica Rabbits mouth :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Not your best work? Good grief--I can't even imagine how much better your "best" work would be!! :jawdrop:

These are excellent!

amjt660

Premium Member
R = Raja
View attachment 272155
Sadly, i got his ear color wrong but didn't want to start all over :(

S = Sebastian
View attachment 272156

T = Toddler Tinkerbell (like her favorite doll)
View attachment 272157

U = Ursula
View attachment 272158

V = Vidia (Tinkerbell's friend)
View attachment 272159

I've really enjoyed having all her lunches prepped on the weekends these past few weeks. Grabbing one and shoving it in her backpack is so much nicer than frantically trying to get a lunch ready in the mornings. Before coffee. So thanks for the gentle nudge, @amjt660 !!
I am glad it is working out for you
I love the artistry and it is obviously something A must like too

Max

blreinsel

I'm with everybody else... my best work still doesn't come remotely close to your "not my best work." :p I'm obsessed with the toddler Tinkerbell one! :inlove:

Yeah, i sent A to school with an undecorated bag one day about a year ago, and she STILL won't let me live it down, lol. She not only enjoys it, she expects it :banghead::banghead:
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: She'll be telling the characters about your lunch bag forgetfulness, along with the unpainted nail drama. :hilarious:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Yeah, i sent A to school with an undecorated bag one day about a year ago, and she STILL won't let me live it down, lol. She not only enjoys it, she expects it :banghead::banghead:

Ha! She's so funny. :D

I was just thinking that it's a shame that your beautifully decorated bags get thrown away each day after lunch. Was imagining that if all of them had the drawing cut out--and then all of the drawings were placed in a framed collage, that would look outstanding hanging up on the wall of her room! :inlove:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom