40th Anniversary Laptop Sleeve

xtimMOOthyx

Original Poster
Hey fellow nerds!

I picked up an AWESOME WDW 40th Anniversary laptop sleeve at Imagination yesterday. It is a neoprene material (stretchy), reversible, and has a gold 40th "D" logo on the zipper pull. I'll check the other parks to see where else it is available. I have attached pictures for your drooling pleasure.

P.S. Follow me on Twitter while I'm here (Timorrowland) and on Gowalla and Foursquare as well (Timorrowland).

The sleeve
2011-01-02_11-07-57_186%5B1%5D.jpg

Closeup (with vintage Epcot glory)
2011-01-02_11-08-17_605%5B1%5D.jpg

Reverse side
2011-01-02_11-09-03_793%5B1%5D.jpg

The tag for mail order fans
2011-01-02_11-08-30_647%5B1%5D.jpg

dclfan

Tell me more about this mail order business?:) I love to shop in the world it's one of my favorite things to do while I'm there. However seeing as I will not be back until March and I love this laptop cover how would I go about buying it though mail order? Thanks for your help:)

lilclerk

You can call or email WDW here
Telephone: 407-363-6200
Email: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com

Just describe what you want and they'll try to find it for you. The numbers from the tag can definitely help. Shipping charges can be high though!

I am totally in love with this laptop sleeve, I got it through laughingplace.com I didn't even think that it was reversible, I just thought this "inside" was super neat too :lol:

dclfan

:)

Just describe what you want and they'll try to find it for you. The numbers from the tag can definitely help. Shipping charges can be high though!

I am totally in love with this laptop sleeve, I got it through laughingplace.com I didn't even think that it was reversible, I just thought this "inside" was super neat too :lol:

How did I never know about this, incredible. I have some shopping to do:). Thank you so much for your help

lilclerk

We ordered through Mail Order just a few months ago, we were told there was a flat shipping rate of $10. You could order as much as you wanted and get it all shipped for $10. Not bad if you ask me!
I didn't realize it's a flat rate! Not bad, you're right.

marypoppins68

They have this at the Emporium in the Magic Kingdom. Saw them there today. I am really liking the 40th anniversary merchandise. A lot of really neat stuff.

xtimMOOthyx

Original Poster
I checked Mousegear yesterday but the only laptop sleeve they had was the black or pink Mickey parts sleeve, which is also available through the Disney Parks section of disneystore.com. That one is nice and comes in a netbook size as well, but isn't nearly as cool as the 40th one.

Also, no 40th album yet, but the Four Parks album is still available at most merch locations.

MCC1

Do you have a direct link? Looked under for your computer/phone & couldn't find it? Any help appreciated!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom