40th Anniversary Laptop Sleeve

tecowdw

How does laughingplace get away with overcharging people like that? $26 for a $19 laptop case? Ripping people off.

I was just wondering about that myself. I just checked on this laptop case:

Direct from Disney Mail Order it's $19 + presume 7% sales tax + $10 flat shipping = $30.33 ($29 if no tax outofstate).

Laughingplace shows $26.14 + $3.50 shipping + no tax outofstate = $29.64.

Hmmm....pretty much a wash in the end - at least for this single item. Now if you order multiple things from Disney then you would save due to the flat shippping rate. However, LP is free shipping after $150.

As always - shop around is the best course of action. Best plan is to purchase at Disney World, hopefully with some discount!

And let's face it - if LP truely sold it for less, I have no doubt Disney lawyers would be in contact with them!

aladdin2007

How does laughingplace get away with overcharging people like that? $26 for a $19 laptop case? Ripping people off.

laughingplace is a shopping service for park items and its part of the fee included in the price for the service, this is explained on the site. Plus its a free market and stores can sell at whatever price they want to. Theres better ones out there I never really cared for LP, they dont contact you about your order and you have to dig to find the answer or get a reply and then they are like oh thats not available after all, its like so why didnt you let me know and refund it? thats what hapenned to me last time I placed an order through them. So def shop around everyone to find the price and all you want.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom