4 fireworks shows for the 4th of July

disneytati

Awwww... sparklers are cute... we don't have them here, just as birthday candles, but these ones are really small, and nobody uses them as fireworks.

mrerk

Premium Member
tigger1968 said:
Merf was indicating otherwise....so which is it then? :animwink:

I would go with Merf.

From Steve Soares WDW entertainment site: http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

Fireworks and Fun on July 4
<TABLE width="80%"><TBODY><TR><TD>An evening of special July 4 family fun is in store at Downtown Disney featuring a DJ dance party and fireworks. In addition to the dance party at the Dock Stage in the Marketplace, there will be special atmosphere entertainment leading up to a new fireworks show that touches on the patriotic spirit of the Fourth. The pyrotechnics above Village Lake begin at 12 midnight.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OmegaKnight

I was disappointed when I saw MK's July 4 fireworks last year so I won't be making a return there. Instead, Epcot will be my destination for my July 4 fireworks viewing. Epcot definitely knows how to put on a fireworks show on the holidays.

MSTINKHERBELL01

disneytati said:
Awwww... sparklers are cute... we don't have them here, just as birthday candles, but these ones are really small, and nobody uses them as fireworks.

Wondering if it's too late to send them to you via postal:veryconfu They are fairly cheap and I wouldnt mind sending them...would the post office even let me send that?

MSTINKHERBELL01

Yay!:sohappy:
From Steve Soares WDW entertainment site: http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

Fireworks and Fun on July 4
<TABLE width="80%"><TBODY><TR><TD>An evening of special July 4 family fun is in store at Downtown Disney featuring a DJ dance party and fireworks. In addition to the dance party at the Dock Stage in the Marketplace, there will be special atmosphere entertainment leading up to a new fireworks show that touches on the patriotic spirit of the Fourth. The pyrotechnics above Village Lake begin at 12 midnight.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>[/quote]

disneytati

MSTINKHERBELL01 said:
Wondering if it's too late to send them to you via postal:veryconfu They are fairly cheap and I wouldnt mind sending them...would the post office even let me send that?

I think you would have to pay more to post it than to buy them there.... They would turn out to be really expensive. And if the post office let you send them, you have to pay more in security fines... Well, it's no big deal... I can always buy them when I go up there, and save them for the next July 4th!!:D

themack618

For you fireworks fanatics....I highly recommend seeing MK on July 3 at 9 PM, then see MGM on July 4 at 9 PM, then sprint to Epcot to catch thier show at 10 PM. Finally cap it off at Downtown Disney for their show at midnight. Im pretty sure you will have an amazing experience catching all 4 shows. That is the challenge for you. So do you think you can do it?

disneytati

themack618 said:
For you fireworks fanatics....I highly recommend seeing MK on July 3 at 9 PM, then see MGM on July 4 at 9 PM, then sprint to Epcot to catch thier show at 10 PM. Finally cap it off at Downtown Disney for their show at midnight. Im pretty sure you will have an amazing experience catching all 4 shows. That is the challenge for you. So do you think you can do it?

That's a great idea! Please, do it!!! And videotape that for me.....

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hey guys, over at WDW (offsite - bleh!) but i talked to DTD guest relations yesterday. There is definately fireworks at midnight July 4th.

WDWRLD

Unfortunately I wont be able to catch the fireworks on the 3rd at the MK. However I am planning on seeing the ones at Busch Gardens Williamsburg on sunday night, drive down tuesday very very early, get to MGM in time to see those, then off to Epcot, followed up at the MK for the Midnight Spectromagic.

swedishengineer

Potential 5th show!

(sorry to drag up an older thread, but...) If you look to the East around 2:38 in the afternoon 4 July, you should see the shuttle blast off.
...well, I'm excited at least...

Whatever you're doing today, have a great one!

Go Discovery!

CrashNet

themack618 said:
I actually have a friend who is doing just that.

And just a little FYI for everyone else, last year MK did include The Star Spangled Banner, with words, at the end of the show for the finale.

typhoonguy

mousermerf said:
Hey guys, over at WDW (offsite - bleh!) but i talked to DTD guest relations yesterday. There is definately fireworks at midnight July 4th.

That's correct Merf, there's a lot of entertainment at both P.I. and the marketplace tonight. Magicians, 3 different jugglers, comedians, mimes, ect. Should be fun:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom