3rd Annual Disney Halloween Wallpaper Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirNim

Gee.... I totally missed this contest...

Well, I'll try to whip one up here in about 20 minutes! :lol:

SirNim

Arguably my least fine work.

Trite, too.

Regardless:

Attachments

• Halloween2004.png
    Halloween2004.png
    610.6 KB · Views: 154

SirNim

imagineer99 said:
It's funny how nimmy's crap, is still pretty darn good (if a tad cliche);)
My brain is drained... :lookaroun

¯¯
I can't get no....

inspiration...
¯

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Get 'em in folks! Only a couple hours left. Chance are, voting won't be up until tomorrow, so if you get it in late late tonight, or even tomorrow before about 5 or 6 PM my time, I'll let you in.

Main Street USA

Original Poster
OK, until I get the voting up, the contest will remain open. Aaaaaaaaaaannd, the voting will go up whenever I feel like putting it up. :D

Goofette

I can't find the entry I was working on before...so I'm going to just post this. I think the dimensions are wrong and I can't get them to change. So It might not even be able to be voted on. Oh well...here's for no time :(

Attachments

• happyhalloweenmickey.JPG
    happyhalloweenmickey.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 137

ACE

Here it is at the right size. It isn't proportioned exactly right because the width was stretched but I still think it looks good.

:wave: ACE

Attachments

• happyhalloweenmickey.JPG
    happyhalloweenmickey.JPG
    196.8 KB · Views: 135

Goofette

Thank You So Much! I had pretty much given up and thought I would just post what I had. I'm still frustrated I can't find the other file I was working on. I have Disney Artist and I had fun working on it...but then when I exported the file I lost it. Anyway...Thanks Again Ace, I appreciate it :kiss:

Slipknot

Goofette said:
I can't find the entry I was working on before...so I'm going to just post this. I think the dimensions are wrong and I can't get them to change. So It might not even be able to be voted on. Oh well...here's for no time :(

Simple yet to the point. I like it!

FigmentJedi

This is my first photoshop project, be nice.As for the dark Sorceror Doom, he is a major villian in the story I'm writing. He's basically Judge Doom's true, non-toon form. In the backstory, Doom was basically one of those immortal evil guys that commanded massive armies of destruction. he was defeated in the end, but his spirit lingered and took the form of a toon and became Judge Doom as seen in Who framed Roger Rabbit. Here's mine featuring the scariest Disney building ever, along with the spirit form of Doom.:

Attachments

• HalloweenProject.psd
    450.9 KB · Views: 65

Gregory

Well.. I'm not really putting this up as an entry, because its the exact same thing I entered last year.. I just updated the year, and decided to put it here in case anyone wants to use it (I doubt anyone will, because its so pixilated... This was one of my first things I did on Paint Shop Pro...)

So, if it qualifies for an entry (I know its late, and the same thing as last year), feel free to let it be an entry.. but, I doubt it would be considered an entry, which is fine- I just thought I'd post it in case anyone might want to use it :)

Attachments

• Halloween 04.png
    Halloween 04.png
    354 KB · Views: 90

Goofette

I'm really glad to see the new editions added to the contest. I just like to see what people create. I miss the days of when we would have tons of entries...mostly because that's how I got most of my backgrounds ;) I love and enjoy looking at what everyone has done. I like it even if it wasn't a contest, just to add our own creations is what I like best.

Thanks!

Legacy

Goofette said:
I'm really glad to see the new editions added to the contest. I just like to see what people create. I miss the days of when we would have tons of entries...mostly because that's how I got most of my backgrounds ;) I love and enjoy looking at what everyone has done. I like it even if it wasn't a contest, just to add our own creations is what I like best.

Thanks!
I haven't entered anymore contest simply because I don't have a computer that is greatly condusive to photo manipulation...

joefox97

I hope everyone will join the contests. I'm hoping to get the number of entries up again... that's going to take a joint effort -- coming up with really good ideas for contest (obviously the CP one was a really BAD idea), which means picking things that people are passionate about... it also takes getting the work out to people that there is a contest going on... Obviously some people check this forum frequently enough to know the goings on, but others may not... soooo, with that in mind, if anyone wants to be alerted when a new contest goes up or when voting is posted on contests by e-mail, just PM me and I'll add you to the list I'm creating.

Can't wait to see the voting on this one! Great job as usual, Zac! You always get people to come out for this! :)

imagineer99

Joe, I have a suggestion...

Let's do more "different" contest topics. Let's have creative photo-manipulation...

i.e. Same source image contests.
i.e. Edit This! contests
i.e. Merchandise contests
i.e. Fantasy ride contests

So, every four contests or so, let's throw something different into the mix.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom