3rd Annual Disney Halloween Wallpaper Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy

I'm in the process of building a new computer, which will greatly assist in my ability to enter the contest. I'll also be able to start developing a photo archive, that will help a lot as well...

I should be able to enter the Christmas one... and I already have an idea.

Irrawaddy Erik

imagineer99 said:
Joe, I have a suggestion...

Let's do more "different" contest topics. Let's have creative photo-manipulation...

i.e. Same source image contests.
i.e. Edit This! contests
i.e. Merchandise contests
i.e. Fantasy ride contests

So, every four contests or so, let's throw something different into the mix.:)
I love the Edit This/ Source image.....It usually brings out some very unique entries.

Dom_88

Ive just sat for 40 mins and for the first time tried photo editing. Went well, thought id enter here but it ended a few days ago, i dont want my efforts to go to waste so here it is!
And also before i get welcomed to the forum im not newly i lost my old password and email password so i was stuck. (I used to be Dommy, like 23ish posts i think.)And also dont know if it was allowed to be anamated (sp?) and also it isnt the right size
LOL but thanks anyway.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMAGE.gif
    IMAGE.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 86

Steamboat_Kevin

Dom_88 said:
Ive just sat for 40 mins and for the first time tried photo editing. Went well, thought id enter here but it ended a few days ago, i dont want my efforts to go to waste so here it is!
And also before i get welcomed to the forum im not newly i lost my old password and email password so i was stuck. (I used to be Dommy, like 23ish posts i think.)And also dont know if it was allowed to be anamated (sp?) and also it isnt the right size
LOL but thanks anyway.

Enjoy!
I think I just had a seizure :eek:

:lol: No I'm only joking, it's a nice entry, but it is a little flashy (not to mention too big) And I don't *think* that wallpaper entries can be animated.

imagineer99

Steamboat_Kevin said:
I think I just had a seizure :eek:

:lol: No I'm only joking, it's a nice entry, but it is a little flashy (not to mention too big) And I don't *think* that wallpaper entries can be animated.

They can't be...

I agree, Kev. That thing should come with a warning label. My eyes! My eyes!

*rolls around on the floor like a mindless zombie*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom