3 days/nights, Bay Lake Tower or Wilderness Lodge

87 GN

We are looking into possibly taking a cruise late summer/early fall on the Dream, and we are thinking of adding a few days at the parks before the cruise. We have narrowed it down to Bay Lake Tower (40% off std view $[FONT=&quot]1394.36 with 3 day park hopper) [/FONT]or Wilderness Lodge [FONT=&quot]($1157.50 35% off std view 3 day park hopper) [/FONT]
We are having a tough time making a decision between the two.
We have never stayed at either, I like the monorail resort idea since I have never stayed at one of those resorts, our first choice for a monorail resort is the Poly [FONT=&quot]($1756.02) [/FONT]but its out of our price range with the cruise.
I have always liked the Wilderness lodge and really want to stay there some time but with only being there 3 days I don't know that I'll get a chance to really explore/enjoy the resort.

Any info from anyone who has stayed at either would be great such as pro's and con's. Or just any feedback on either resort would be helpful, Thanks...

luvlifeinfl

I would pick BLT, we are going for 3 days in April and 1 my hubby just really wants to stay at this resort. For us there is no cost associated with our stay since we are DVC members.

The best point you make is it being on the monorail and its location to the MK, for us it just made sense for a 3day visit to stay at BLT. WL is a nice resort we have visited it on several occasions, but hubby has no desire to stay here.

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

I am a vote for the WL...you will just love this resort and you are just a boat ride away from the MK. I have not stayed at BLT but to me it looks like a long walk to the monorail.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

Both are very good choices... If I had to choose, I stay at BLT too... But I think you should take into consideration how much time you will actaully be spending at the resort... Why not save a few hundred $$$ and stay at WL if you are only planning on eating, showering and sleeping?

Upvote 0

87 GN

Original Poster
Both are very good choices... If I had to choose, I stay at BLT too... But I think you should take into consideration how much time you will actaully be spending at the resort... Why not save a few hundred $$$ and stay at WL if you are only planning on eating, showering and sleeping?

My thoughts exactly but if we are going to go on the cheap I have prices for CB $980 something and CS $990 something so I would do either of those on the cheap over a value resort however I have been to both CB twice and CS once already and my wife has been to CB once. We have also stayed at the POP & SS, we are leaning towards BLT this trip will probably be the last trip for awhile and the last trip kid free also.

Upvote 0

foreverbelle

I have yet to stay at BLT-this will change come summer-I have however stayed at Wilderness Lodge. And love it...that being said, since this may be the last time you do a kid free visit, why not stay at BLT's and make it truly magical?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom