3/31 MK/AK photo update.

Austin1

I can't believe they havn't painted the rest of Space Mountain yet! I'm gonna be there in 5 weeks and it better be done.:fork:

wdwishes2005

askmike1 said:
Great pictures. Dumb question, but where exactly is the press event going to happen?

Correction.... "Too easy for some idiot people to jump off and mess around there."
Good observation, thanks for correcting me.

peter11435

Original Poster
utrythinkinof1 said:
What are those tall things in the second and forth pictures? I can't make out what they are...are they just decorations?
They appeared to be speakers set up for the press event. They had a decorative Asian cloth on each side to help them blend in.

TomorrowlandTyler

peter11435 said:
-One of the lampposts on Main Street was missing. They had a small green box over the hole in the ground, and some small plants around it. I don't know what happened.

Sounds like a float got a little off course:lookaroun...or more logically parents letting there out-of-control children climb all over it...:mad:

crazydaveh

gregory_510 said:
Has that big wooden platform always been there or is it just for the grand opening? I looks very well constructed and themed just to be up for a few days.

The platform is probably for the media. This is where they will be "live" from. I could be wrong.

peter11435

Original Poster
BeachClub1 said:
Sounds like a float got a little off course:lookaroun...or more logically parents letting there out-of-control children climb all over it...:mad:
Actually from what I hear it was removed on purpose because they were going to be setting up a stage to film America's Funnies Home Videos in Town Square.

peter11435

Original Poster
Here are a few more photos from today (4/1) at Animal Kingdom and Coronado Springs.

Just click any image to see a larger version.

Saddle-billed Stork

Eland

dandaman

Apparently, through my entire stay at Coronado Springs a few years ago, I neglected to look up. Never seen that ceiling artwork before! :lol:

peter11435

Original Poster
dandaman said:
Apparently, through my entire stay at Coronado Springs a few years ago, I neglected to look up. Never seen that ceiling artwork before! :lol:
Big mistake. You should always look up while at WDW, there are some really incredible ceilings there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom