2nd showing of Fantasmic bad "show"

Oh, good golly. If that's the standard you hold Disney to, I hope she enjoys watching that exact same show for the rest of her life with no upgrades. Honestly, do you think she would like the show any less if there was MORE value? How can you watch what other parks are doing and NOT be annoyed? Unless you're just blissfully ignorant...
not annoyed just thankful we have a place so close to my home that i can enjoy, and experince the Magic

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
enjoy your fabulous day, stay positive, by the way my standards are very high, i just recognize those who are not enjoying life like me and i make it a mission to try and boost them up
I assure you, I am a very positive person. I love my job, I love my family... heck, I love Fantasmic. I'm just not blind to the fact that there are aspects of it that are just OLD.

I assure you, I am a very positive person. I love my job, I love my family... heck, I love Fantasmic. I'm just not blind to the fact that there are aspects of it that are just OLD.
great that is the first step to recovery, is to communicate (great job using the word Love and Positive). I know you can do it, by the way there is nothing wrong with OLD

For one so "positive", you certainly are full of snark and negativity.
The right direction is putting you on "Ignore". Farewell, lost cause.
nothing negatve here i just recognize that some people have to find something to complain about. I feel that WDW, will provide a magical enhancement when they feel they need to. 95% of the time they do get it right when they fail to do so, let it go! Hey that might be a good title for a Disney song

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
nothing negatve here i just recognize that some people have to find something to complain about. I feel that WDW, will provide a magical enhancement when they feel they need to. 95% of the time they do get it right when they fail to do so, let it go! Hey that might be a good title for a Disney song
And some realize that WDW could do better, regardless of brand loyalty. But those heathens must not be in possession of a PAP....

Matt_Black

That got out of hand fast.

Brick-Tamland-Throws-Trident-Anchorman.gif

backinaction

@Disfan1971, it sounds like they had a hole on the casting they weren't able to fill, based on what you said about the snake. The dragon always looks lousy, and the mechanics of the lift that is supposed to take Mickey down are always breaking, though I will say that double-exposure of The Mouse is very unfortunate.
As a general rule, though, the second show is better, based solely on the fact that that OBNOXIOUS preshow duo from the first show is not involved.
I cant tell you how much i hate the fantasmic preshow. I'm at the point where i almost wont go in early anymore. I'm glad to see i'm not the only one.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
I cant tell you how much i hate the fantasmic preshow. I'm at the point where i almost wont go in early anymore. I'm glad to see i'm not the only one.
If there are two shows, you'll have to twist my arm pretty hard to go to the early show. They somehow manage to be WORSE than the Radio Disney "hits" they otherwise subject us to.

aladdin2007

...they said when they slashed the Space Mountain budget, ignored Everest, closed the Wonders pavilion, ran out of money with the Seas refurb, turned down a much needed RoE refurb, cut the Wishes budget....

dont forget the Spaceship Earth fiasco that were stuck with, forever apparently.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I've been in the theater business with my family all my life... Never ONCE have I ever seen a perfect show. Not on broadway or at Disney or anything. Even if you THINK it's perfect, my family can point out one little flaw that keeps the show from being perfect.... So.. At least Mickey didn't explode or something. Then that probably would be considered a bad show..

Cesar R M

I've been in the theater business with my family all my life... Never ONCE have I ever seen a perfect show. Not on broadway or at Disney or anything. Even if you THINK it's perfect, my family can point out one little flaw that keeps the show from being perfect.... So.. At least Mickey didn't explode or something. Then that probably would be considered a bad show..
Please do not give michael bay ideas..

next.. exploding mickey mouse dolls!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom