25 Days Of Disney: Here We Come!!!! AWESOME!!!

Wahoo!!!! :D:D:D

We leave for the airport later tonight!!!!

Cheers to all the 'Ohana on the Dining forum and thanks to anyone who helped out with planning this trip!

This is gonna be AWESOME!!!!?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Have a safe flight and enjoy your magic time.If you manage to eat your way thro that gastronomic menu you've got planned,you ought to get yourself a medal from WDW. Apart from our anniversary pins we were given happy ever after ones.Look out for the eat yourself happy pins.Bon Voyage!
Cheers Hatter, i promise plenty of pics :D

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
We are all SO jealous!!!!!!!!!! Have a *Tiggerific* time!!! (See what I did there???) You will be missed but like I said in an earlier post, we know you're having a blast!!! Pixie Dust, Pixie Dust, Pixie Dust!!! Safe travels my friend!!!!!
Cheers Deb! Will let Carl know you're on the way ;)

Vader2112

Twenty Five Days!!! That is awesome. If you have any questions about places off site PM me. I spent a lot of time in the Kississimmee and Orlando area. Who knows maybe I'll bump into you at Aloha Isle. Have a great trip.

ishmael0316

Totally jelly of your 25 day trip! I am just happy to be in the kingdom at the same time! Hope your weather is great!;) Look for another guy stuffing himself silly and talking to princesses nonstop, that will be me! Hope you have an enchanting time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom