raven

Yep. IIRC the women's is now where the stage used to be. Mens is the same, possibly bigger?
There are 2 stairways directly behind the Soarin' desk as well (one goes up to the hallway by the restrooms on the 2nd floor and the other goes down to the tunnel). Did they leave them or gut them? Just curious as to how they configured that area since it's been a while since I've been over there. the Food Rocks area that existed after the queue was put in is actually quite a large space.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
There are 2 stairways directly behind the Soarin' desk as well (one goes up to the hallway by the restrooms on the 2nd floor and the other goes down to the tunnel). Did they leave them or gut them? Just curious as to how they configured that area since it's been a while since I've been over there. the Food Rocks area that existed after the queue was put in is actually quite a large space.
I don't know yet but I plan on finding out.

Without going into the ladies...

Castle Cake Apologist

Apologies for bumping once more, but what do you mean by Historical Epcot? Is it like old props and AAs? Is it even still there?

I think you're quoting the wrong person to get an answer to that.

@marni1971?@raven? Sorry to contribute to the bump, but can you guys add any insight to this now that the area has been removed and can't be pilfered? I must admit I was curious too when I read through this thread again just now.

raven

I think you're quoting the wrong person to get an answer to that.

@marni1971?@raven? Sorry to contribute to the bump, but can you guys add any insight to this now that the area has been removed and can't be pilfered? I must admit I was curious too when I read through this thread again just now.
The last of the props and animatronics were removed 6+ years ago. They slowly gutted the entire stage area until it was nothing but a large room with a how in the floor (from elevated props). The area is now a women's rest room.

raven

The last of the props and animatronics were removed 6+ years ago. They slowly gutted the entire stage area until it was nothing but a large room with a how in the floor (from elevated props). The area is now a women's rest room.
*hole

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom