21 days in the world!!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Just 11 weekd til i head to the world for 3 weeks!!! cant believe my luck!!! will be there for the 4th july! whats the best 4th july night time show???? :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

pacochran

How lucky for your! Wish I could spend three weeks at the world. Actually I would like to move down there and work at the world but that's not going to happen.

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
worked out pretty cheap too, only paying 200 more than i paid for 2 weeks last summer!!!

Scooter

If I could stay at WDW for 3 weeks, I'd probably spend the last week just hanging out in my resort because I'd run out of money after 2 weeks.:(

Susan Savia

That will be an amazing trip! 3 Weeks! But I personally would like to go for two l0 day trips, rather then one big long one, in a year. Hope you have a Super time! :)

Mickey-Mommy

Even after 3 weeks in Disney, I still wouldn't get everything done I had planned! I never seem to have enough time down there, so congrats on being able to be there for that long of a time! Have fun!

toystorymaniacs

3 weeks that's awesome :sohappy:. We have 17 days in September. Magic Kingdom fireworks can not be beat on July 4th. They are simply amazing. The park will be crazy crowded so you might want to watch them from one of the resorts.

fascion216

that is AWESOME! CONGRATS! i am of your mindset .. might as well go just once a year for three weeks ..only pay for airfare once, buy an annual pass to the parks. youre going to have a blast! :sohappy: youll have time to really enjoy all the parks and have some time to just lounge pool side.

mickeymomnorth

Dining Plan

We are going for an extended time in 2010--not quite as long as you--and are debating the Dining Plan. Just out of curiousity, did you do the dining plan?

Also, we had planned on going around the 4th of July as well. Have never been there for the 4th...what should we expect???

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
Great shows so hard to chose, any1 watched wishes on d 4th july from d beach?????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom