21 days in the world!!!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
that is AWESOME! CONGRATS! i am of your mindset .. might as well go just once a year for three weeks ..only pay for airfare once, buy an annual pass to the parks. youre going to have a blast! :sohappy: youll have time to really enjoy all the parks and have some time to just lounge pool side.

that was my thinking, went for 2 weeks last august and der didnt seem to be enuf time dis year takin a month off headn off for 3 weeks and went with july bcoz of d temperamental weather n august and i dnt mind dheat or crowds plus with d extra week we can afford to spend time poolside or on d boardwalk and maybe play sum mini golf:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
any1 got a video of scorcery in d sky in dhs on 4th july?? how do ye rate dis show?????

Bigart

Best 4th of July stuff

The 4th of July parade at Fort Wilderness is one of the best things to see if you are at Disney..the morning of the 4th there is a golf cart parade that is amazing..everyone goes all out on their carts for a winner take all contest. Disney brings out the horse drawn cart and does an awesome job too...

and the 4th of July fireworks are the best ever..a huge special show with fireworks all around the seven seas lagoon. Watched from the contemporary observation deck they will light up the sky and take your breath away...unreal!!!!!

westie

I had to price it just to see. 3 weeks at the all-star and, giving you the meal plan for 2 without airfare is $5512. Thats actually not as bad as I thought. I could upgrade!

Crush Dude!

Original Poster
I had to price it just to see. 3 weeks at the all-star and, giving you the meal plan for 2 without airfare is $5512. Thats actually not as bad as I thought. I could upgrade!

Im staying at Pop century with my gf and her daughter wer coming frm ireland, and for direct flights frm dublin to orlando international, 3 weeks accomadation and 3 21day passes to the world i paid €4500 which is about $5850:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom