News 2024 Fourth of July Fireworks, Extended Hours, and Entertainment

Starship824

In the Parks
No

Henry Mystic

Author of "A Manor of Fact"
IMG_6815.png

IMG_6817.png

It seems like the over-the-top price increases in every category is finally catching up with them.

I’m sure plenty of people are holding off an Orlando vacation for Epic Universe as well.

I honestly might just book a trip now because with crowds like these the park experience is just so much better.

JoeCamel

View attachment 796804
View attachment 796805

It seems like the over-the-top price increases in every category is finally catching up with them.

I’m sure plenty of people are holding off an Orlando vacation for Epic Universe as well.

I honestly might just book a trip now because with crowds like these the park experience is just so much better.
Everyone is chilling at their resort preparing for fireworks tonight. Yeah, that's it.......

vikescaper

It's oppressively hot today. I was out doing some yard work and had to call it quits within 10 minutes. Should see some increase in crowds later today. I have a feeling the resort pools are very busy today.
I found myself questioning myself why I am at the parks while it is so hot and humid. I made a mistake and wore the incorrect type of clothing yesterday and I was miserable before we even got into the park. Today, I wore lighter weight clothing and have been better about drinking water. We have also taken a couple breaks so far.

Brian

I found myself questioning myself why I am at the parks while it is so hot and humid. I made a mistake and wore the incorrect type of clothing yesterday and I was miserable before we even got into the park. Today, I wore lighter weight clothing and have been better about drinking water. We have also taken a couple breaks so far.
Godspeed. Hope you enjoy notwithstanding the weather.

maxairmike

It's oppressively hot today. I was out doing some yard work and had to call it quits within 10 minutes. Should see some increase in crowds later today. I have a feeling the resort pools are very busy today.

Grilled some burgers for lunch and couldn’t even touch the side shelves by the time the grill warmed up (about 5 minutes) because the sun and heat had them so hot. Definitely a scorcher today, so I wouldn’t be shocked if crowds stay relatively low until about 5 or 6pm, depending on when the rain pops up.

DisneyFanatic12

Everyone is chilling at their resort preparing for fireworks tonight. Yeah, that's it.......
I think the biggest exception is Fort Wilderness, where many people don’t go to the park until after the parade concludes. I’ve been here for Halloween and it’s just busy to an unreal level. I fully expected it and am not complaining, but I always find the offerings and crowds here for Halloween and the Fourth to be impressive!

DisneyFanatic12

Thought the same thing for NYE, but the low crowds are AMAZING as a guest. I just hope their poor management of ticket pricing (and GE) doesn’t lead them to stop hosting these really quite amazing parties and displays for us guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom