News 2024 Fourth of July Fireworks, Extended Hours, and Entertainment

SoFloMagic

Not that busy. Plenty of space in showcase Plaza still available. Heard from a cast member in America that the show is designed for this year. I know, I know, but she said she'd just talked to the show director so who knows...

davis_unoxx

Thank you @TrainsOfDisney for recommendation to go to grand dock for fireworks!

I tried ubering into fort wilderness to catch dinner first, wouldn’t let me in do to hard shutdown.

Went to TTC drop off, checking reservations for pathway into Poly the whole resort not just beach…..

Took express monorail to MK, then took n walkway to Grand Floridian thinking since barely any people take walkway to resort they wouldn’t have security guard….

And I was right! I snuck in, only took a few tries lol

At Gasparallia Island Grill now time to head over 😎

Thank you again!

Disone

Actually it has become quite busy and I know the resort pools were packed today. Grand beach pool had a line at 830am for it's 10am opening and was full all afternoon. No chairs available and they were enforce grand resort guest only. Resort guest had to get a wrist band from near front desk.

So actually... It may have been a thing that resort guests were just chilling by the pool today and then heading to the parks in the evening because right now Epcot is busy......
PXL_20240705_005102829.jpg
supwr
PXL_20240705_005112948.jpg

Brian

They just had to go and remove 'by their creator' from the line '...that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights' from Heartbeat of Freedom. Wouldn't want to offend anyone by *checks notes* reading a quote from the Declaration of Independence! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

trainplane3

So even though the Luminous barges were equipped with more pyro tonight, they can't carry the weight of the ww3 barges. Not surprised and appreciate the try at something different. Though, pretty bad move in the end due to no wind.

Guess it goes back to square one. Epcot shows should be contained to the lagoon except for minor pieces (aka not a finale).

WorldExplorer

Okay, so the heartbeat part went over American Adventure? Or did they cut it, or did I miss it? I was trying to stay close to the skyliner so had a pretty bad view of America.

I was super confused because the ending announcement came on and I didn't see that part.

DisneyFanatic12

I know this might make some people angry, and I prefer it over the lagoon, but it makes more sense over the America pavilion. To me the world showcase lagoon is… well… for shared celebrations for the whole world.

If shooting the finale off behind the America pavilion was the way it had always been done, and they moved it to over the lagoon, think people would be somewhat angered over that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom