News 2024 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival

flyakite

In prior years (not recently), they just had a "Summer Celebration" or comparable. It wasn't necessarily a "festival" but other band, activities, were planned during that time.
I remember in 1999-2001 seeing short versions of “Lord of the Dance” and “Blast”. That brought me out to Epcot in the awful heat of summer.

AJT607

The late timing of these festival announcements has burned us a few times now. We were too early for the start of Food & Wine during our July trip last summer and are too late to catch the end of Flower & Garden with our June trip this year. I don't like 'Diet Epcot' without any festivals going on. It makes other lines longer and feels like something is missing.

TeriofTerror

I wish they'd announce the bands playing before the 7 month booking window. I'd really like to hear some of the groups I like as opposed to (checks notes) Southbound? Decidedly *not* my jam.

Comped

I wish they'd announce the bands playing before the 7 month booking window. I'd really like to hear some of the groups I like as opposed to (checks notes) Southbound? Decidedly *not* my jam.
At least these are more of their classic offerings in comparison to the last few cycles. More of the bands I used to go see pre-pandemic. Night Ranger would be nice to see again though... Excellent concerts.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
According to the Walt Disney World website, a few changes have been made to the Garden Rock Concert Series lineup.

Funkafied and The Female Collective have swapped performance dates:

Funkafied - March 26, 27 and 28
The Female Collective - April 2, 3 and 4

Also, Sister Hazel has filled out the last TBD dates on May 19 and 20.

monothingie

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.
Premium Member
Plantings are 90% done.
IMG_3703.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom